Illuminations Cruise Central--AUGUST

Solo traveller looking to get onto a cruise on August 26. Please PM me if you have room for 1 adult.
Thanks, Jo

August 1-6th?/ Illuminations or Wishes just Pm me. Would be for a family of 4 (5 if there is room).

Anyone have any dates open for the week Of August 22 through August 27? DH, myself and 15 yo DD and 16 yo DN! Would love to surprise them!

Looking to share if anyone has anything available for Aug 22-27 their are 4 of us 2 adults and 2 girls ages 9 & 6 please send me a PM if anyone has any room on those dates.
Thanks,
Michelle

We were able to get a Wishes Cruise (yea) for the night of
Wednesday, August 25 at 8 pm. We were wondering if anyone would like to share our cruise? We have room for 4 more! It will be leaving from the Polynesian Resort. Anyone interested? PM me if you are!

:wave2:

How do you arrange this in regards to payment, meeting at the correct place..what if there are no shows? We would definitely be interested in going for August 19 through the 24th. Please email me if you have room for two adults. My email is brunette8706@aol.com

thanks All!
Brunette

We'll be there from Aug 21st - Sept 3rd and would love to share a cruise with someone. Total of 2 adults and 2 children (6 & 7 yrs old). Please PM me if you have room.

thanks,
--
giselle

I just called and cancelled a cruise for August 4th leaving form the Beach Club. If anyone is interested you should call fast.

1 adult, two kids (4 & 7) any day from Aug 12 to Aug 19.
Please pm me if you have any to share.
Thanks,

HI everyone..

I know I am doing this last minute but I can always hope for good luck!

We are heading to WDW on Thursday and my DS(8) just said he wanted to go on a cruise again...

We will be there on thursday 8/5-8/8

There is 3 of us me, my mom and Darren my son

If anyone has some room left please email me'

kelljacques@aol.com

Here is the post that I kept looking for but could not find......

I LUCKED out.......:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We managed to book an Epcot Illuminations cruise for Aug 8th from the Boardwalk......

We did this last year for a Wishes cruise and it was tons of fun........

We are a party of 2 adults, my 21yr old SIL, and our two DD ages 5 and 7, for a total of 5.......

That means if there is anyone interested we have up to 7 spots available to join us in enjoying the show.

Just to 'Warn" you....this may end up being a Birthday cruise for my 7 year old turning 8 on Aug 12th...... We would be more than happy to share some cake and balloons.....

Cost is $125 for 12 people....so $10.50 ($10.41) per person.....

Send me an email at stuff@totechamerica.com

Hey all,

Is anyone that already has a reservation looking to share between August 25th and 31st? I don't know our PS for dinner each night off the top of my head, but if you can accomodate myself (30) and my wife (28), we'd be interested...

Hello we are a friendly British family of 5 who would like to share the'ooohhhh ahhhhhh's' of an illuminations cruise on either 21st or 22nd of august.

If any one has any space, please let me know.
Many thanks
Rosalind:hyper:

We have a specialty fireworks cruise (Wishes) reserved for Monday evening, August 23. It leaves the Grand Floridian at 7:45 p.m. If anyone is interested in joining our family of four and sharing the cost, please send a message. The boat will hold up to 12 people, and the cost for the entire boat will be approx. $120 plus tax and tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter