Illuminations Cruise Central--AUGUST

Hi!
I'm so glad to know about this site! I've tried to book a cruise with no luck so......If anyone has space for a family of four, we would love to share a cruise: any dates from August 9th, 10th or 11th. It's me and DH and two fireworks-loving girls, ages 9 and 12.
Please e-mail me at: retri3@aol.com
Thanks!
Laura

Got lucky a few years ago with sharing a cruise with this site, so thought I would give it another shot! My wife, myself, and 3 year old son would love to share a cruise if anyone has room on August 8-12th. If anyone has room, just let me know. Thanks!

How do you go about pricing a shared cruise? Do you base it on number of families? For example, 2 families share, one family has 4 people, one has 2. How do you determine cost for each family?

Thanks!

My 12 year old daughter and I would like to know if anyone has room on their cruise for the two of us anytime between 8/18 to 8/24.

What we do to calculate the price for the cruise. Adults count as 2 points, kids count as 1 point.

So; 3 adults = 6 points 4 kids = 4 points
6 + 4 = 10 $120 divided by 10 = $12

So : each adults 2 x $12 = $24 each kid costs $12.

Anyway, that's how we did it! lol

Hello Everyone

You never know what you may stumble across while reading different posts. This is a fantastic idea. My DH and I will be in Disney the August 27 2004 to September 2. Looking to share a cruise with someone. Has anyone got any room on there vessel.

See you in Disney :wave2:

If anyone has room on an Illuminations cruise for DH, DD (12) and myself between August 23rd and August 30th, please email me at: Mishmosh22@aol.com.

I've been trying to get through to book a cruise, and today I was on hold for an fifty minutes, unfortunately, did not get one. I started calling at 6:59. I guess if it is meant to be, someone will see this post, and have room for us!

Hoping for some pixie dust!:D

Hi All!

I am looking for a place for myself, DH, DS (14) and DD (13) for a cruise. My preferred dates would be August 16, 17 or 18...

Please contact me - this sound like a great idea and it's something we have never done before.

Also would like to know how much..

Thanks..

We have 5 (2 adults, 3 kids, 7, 11 & 16) interested in sharing a cruise Aug. 16th, 17th, 18th or 19th.
I can't beleive how hard these cruises are to get! I waited on hold for quite some time, only to find out that the cruise was sold out for the above dates.

We are looking to share a cruise on 8/31/04 for my birthday!!! :D

We are a party of 4 adults and 2 kids.

Anyone who would like to share please let me know.

Many Thanks

Craig

I was able to book an illuminations cruise for August 16. There are four of us (2 adults, 2 daughters, 10 & 12). Would you like to join us?

I missed your post the first time through. We are a family of 4 with a cruise booked for 8/16. I saw FanofDis's message and responded, but in looking again, I see you are interested as well. While I cannot accomodate both of you, I can get one of you on...

Hello!

I'm very interested in sharing the cruise and have sent you a private message.

Awaiting your response.

Crusing on August 16th...

The above thread was for you but forgot to indicate it - guess i'm excited. Anyway, please check your private message.

Thanks.

I'm interested in this, but don't know much about it.

Could some one explain the details of the cruise.

I love Illuminations and think taking a cruise to see it would be unbelievable. We'll be there August 1st through the 8th.

There would be four of us - myself, DW, and DD's, age 5 and 4.

Thanks

We have 4 adults and two well-behaved, wide-eyed children and would love to share a cruise on August 9, 14 or 15. We're taking Grandma and Aunt Eileen with us, and I would love to surprise them!

Please email me at rebecca at thatnicecomputerlady dot com (easier for me than PM).

Hope to hear from you and see you!

Thanks,
Rebecca

Update: I wish we had rooom for everyone that replied, but I am sorry, the cruise is filled. Keep checking the boards and try calling for cancellations.....you never know!

I have a Wishes Cruise booked for Monday, August 23rd. DH, DD (12) and I are "wishing" to share this magical experience with fellow Disers!

Email to Mishmosh22@aol.com or PM me if you are interested in joining us! :D:D

Hello
We are 5 respectful fun Brits looking for any space on an illuminations cruise on august 22nd.
We were unable to book( but will keep trying)

Obviously happy to share the cost and the Ooooooo AAaaaaa's

Let me know if you have space available.
Many Thanks
Rosalind:wave2:

I have a family of three- my mom, myself and my 4 year old daughter looking for an illuminations cruise anyday from August23-29th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter