June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

Sorry it has taken longer to get back to the post but have been busy with DS 18th birthday! Didn't get to get on at all yesterday and I can't remember if I did the day before either. I've missed my Dis. fix the last couple of days. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Not sure if it would be too rough as DH has parkensons I'm not sure how he would take the ride.

It is a very rough ride so maybe not a good choice for you. However, I believe you can arrange for a "tour" of Cozumel through the same company. Maybe this would be the way to go. HTH.

We are joining you!!!! But need help picking a cabin... It's ME, DH, and DS (18 by then). We need a QUIET location (I'll be recovering from another year of teaching high schoolers). Considering Cat 6 for Verandah, but Cat 7 would be OK, too. Seems extra space will be needed???? Ideas???

All suggestions welcome!

MAHALO! :wave:

So glad you'll be joining us!!! :Pinkbounc As for picking out a stateroom this is certainly the place to post your question. You may even want to start a new thread asking this question. My brother, his dw and dd had a Cat. 6 on our last Disney cruise. I believe it was 6066 (mid-ship). While it was a lovely stateroom it was a "connecting" stateroom and they heard every word in the room next to them. My Mom also had a "connecting" stateroom and also complained of the noise. My brother he said since this room was mid-ship they experienced a lot of hall noise (1) because it was near the elevators and (2) there is also a pass-through right behind the elevators. HTH

Lisa :boat:

~Also bumping~ to keep this alive:wave:

Would take anything Cat 5 down as long as QUIET ! I need the rest:crazy:

Any ideas???? Please see post above....

Mahalo!:wave:

:bounce: Glad you are joining us!!! I just got back today from a week in the Smokey Mts. and had to check the board before I even unpack!! I'll get you added to our list as soon as I can. Can't help with the room location but maybe someone else can.:earsgirl:

SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggiedriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS15, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

Albeers: self, DW, DS8, DS11

DebbieH:self,DH,DD18, DS20

msdisney53: self, DH DD12, DD13

Gina: self,DH,DS8,DD10, DD12

Joyce:Self, DH, DS16, DD14, DD12, DD8

Donna: Self, DH, DD13, DD9

Mai Ku Tiki: Self,DH, DS18

That makes 59 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
2-8yr, 1-9yr, 1-11yr, 1-13yr, 1-14yr, 1-15yr. 2-16yr, 1-17yr. and 2-18yr. 1-20 yr.

Girls:Girls:
1-8yr., 1-9yr, 1-10yr.,1-11yr, 3-12yr, 5-13yr, 1-14yr, and 2-18yr.

Is that everybody? Let's keep adding on to the list.:wave2:

:wave2: Hi everyone. Did you all see the post about the 10/11 cruise where they had at least 100 Dis'ers? We're going to have to keep working if we're going to catch up with them, we;ve only got 59 so far.:teeth: Wouldn't that be great if we could have that many or more? Let's keep working on it, we still have a while to go.

We booked our airfare last week, the prices were good and before they start going up decided to book. next comes the rental car and the hotel in Cape canaveral and soon the excursions. It's getting closer!!!!Anyone coming in on June18th?

Denise:Pinkbounc

Since we're on the West Coast we'll be flying in on the 18th as well. We'll be staying at the Hyatt MCO since our flight probably won't get in until around 6pm (I'm basing that on our last cruise and those flight times). Hopefully we won't experience the delays as we did then. Yes -- it is getting closer and we're starting to think about excursions. Since we did virtually the same route on the Voyager this past summer we're looking for different things to do in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Also looking forward to going to Key West as we have never been there before.

:wave2: HI EVERYBODY. WE WENT TO KEY WEST IN JAN. THIS YEAR AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKING THE KIDS THERE THIS TIME. LAST TIME WAS JUST DH AND MYSELF FOR OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT EXCURSIONS ALSO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO ALSO. WE ARE THINKING OF COMING DAY BEFORE ALSO AND STAYIN AT THE HYATT ALSO. ANYBODY ELSE GOING TO BE THERE ON FRI.? MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AROUND THE POOL OR SOMETHING AHEAD OF TIME.

We will be coming in on Friday. Our flight is scheduled to land around 9:30. I am not sure of where we are staying as of yet. Most likely the radisson at the port, thought we would do a little of Cocoa Beach.The girls always like to check out Ron Jon or the beach. It would be nice to meet up at some point and time.

Denise:Pinkbounc

WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN OUR FLIGHT YET, KEEP HOPING THE PRICES WILL GO DOWN. HAVEN'T DECIDED ON THE HOTEL YET BUT THE HYATT JUST SOUNDS CONVIENT AS WE WON'T HAVE TO RENT A CAR AND ARE DOING THE TRANSFERS. IF ANYBODY SEES GOOD RATES ON AIRLINES ANYTIME LET ME KNOW.:wave:

HAS ANYBODY ELSE DECIDED TO JOIN US YET??? WE'VE STILL GOT LOADS OF ROOM ON THE SHIP AND I THINK WE'RE A GOOD BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO GET TO KNOW:wave2:

Wes and I just couldn't stand it any longer and we booked a three day cruise on the Wonder on the 13th of November. We were going to Florida for a quick vacation at OKW abd at the last minute, on a whim really, Wes called DCL to see if they had anything for the vacation and they did. Actually quite a large selection. We will be on deck six aft. Has anybody done a three day? If so do you need a jacket for dinner? We'll keep you all advised. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Aloha!:wave2:

Well, we've spent past, present AND future points for this one but I'm sure it will be worth it!!!::yes::

Also, we are driving down from NJ so we are flexible with our arrival time....what is EARLIEST we can check in??? Don't want to miss a minute!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mai Ku Tiki, I'm not sure what the earliest time to check in is as we have only done Disney transfers. I'm sure someone else will know. Did you decide on your "quiet" room yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter