Magic Kingdom Swaps - SIGNUPS MONDAY 1/10/10 9AM

ooh i was going to be good and not sign up for any more for a while but this swap sounds so good!

I think Im gonna limit myself to the categories that can go for DL as well which isn't much of a limit LOL
I will be at the dentist at 10am AZ time will I be ok with sign-ups or will I need to bribe a sign-up buddy???:rolleyes1:hug:

Bit random but I'm at the dentist that day too! I hate going to the dentist!

I wanted to take a small break between the holiday one and my next swap too, but this one looks good! I'll try to limit the number of groups I take. I am working that day, so I'll probably have to take the chance of whatever is up when I get home at 7:30pm Central. :thumbsup2

Ohana4 - Glad you will be joining us. :yay::yay::yay: There's lots of choices so the selection should still be good even if you wait until after work. Or.....You can always ask for a sign-up buddy if there are groups you really want to get. Just ask- there's always someone willing to help - I've signed up that way many times.

Danielle - I can vouch for JJ&JH'smom...she angelled for me - signed up last week, pm'd me pix of her stuff and is already postal!!!! Glad to have her around...and her pieces are great!!!

Thanks for vouching for me. I am really excited for this swap!!! I can't wait to get started.

I told myself I was going to take a break from swapping.....but Magic Kingdom is my favorite park to swap.

I think I am becoming a swapping addict. :hyper:

You will most likely see me in a few groups...:woohoo:

PrincessJayne - Please say you will join us. ::yes:: Being good is overrated! ;)

Very overrated! After the fiasco of the ABC swap and my box getting lost, I'm a bit nervous about joining any more *** I really held that one up! But Holiday mail is out of the way now so hopefully it will all be ok..

Dacky - Looking forward to having you join us. Magic Kingdom swap is always great - there's some awesome creativity out there and it makes putting pages together so easy. It's always my favorite box to open. Join away! :woohoo: Didn't realize you lived so close - I'm in the Susquehanna Valley near Danville - if you know where that is. I love seeing fellow PA gals on here. I think that makes 3 of us active, and AlexWyattMommy used to be from PA.

PrincessJayne - No worries about your packages - we all know where they are coming from and that it just takes some extra time (especially during the holidays). Please don't ever worry about joining a swap because of that reason. We love having you join us! :flower3:

Erin - that's awesome. Sounds like we should plan a get-together for the spring. We could find somewhere in between where all of us live. I'd love to actually meet some of my dis friends.

I used to be a PA girl --- we lived in Shawnee on the Delaware 1995-1997, jim built the Great Bear country club there.

okay, I keep looking at the groups, will look again on Monday, MAYBE I will join a couple groups....no promises, but MAYBE

Mommy2mrb - :cheer2: :cheer2: Please don't make me beg you to join us. You know you wanna! :cheer2::cheer2:

How cool that so many of us are PA girls (past and present). I knew there was a reason why I liked you all so much! ;)

(No offense to our non-PA residents - you rock too!) :laughing::laughing:

This is the point in the conversation where my husband would tell me to shut up before I offend anyone else. He usually says "You know, not everyone finds you funny." :confused3

oh come on beg :lmao: I am leaning towards doing it, even though I know I should be scrapping more, its hard to resist since our trip is so close

Begging is beginning :worship::worship::worship:.....I can even shift the due date a little if you need me to :flower3:. And just think how easy it will be to put that book together since you will already have so much of the work done :wizard:.

keep it coming :worship: I wouldn't need the date changed, thanks for the offer though, I am looking over the groups to decided which I really NEED,

on the one element groups, I assume we don't want duplicates on the elements right?

There :worship:are:worship: sooooo :worship:many :worship:that :worship:you :worship:NEED:worship:.

We will try not to duplicate elements but if someone has a fantastic idea who am I to stop the creativity? I try to go with the flow.

PS DID I MENTION......:worship::worship::worship::worship:

okay, will keep looking them over, I will keep you in suspense though if I'm joining or not until Monday:rotfl2:

OK - I'll wait until Monday then popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::
You do realize there is a 10 group minimum for this swap? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: JUST KIDDING.

:rotfl2: I'm up to 11 just saying though - going through to see if I have stuff on hand, don't want to fall of the bandwagon for my swap stuff

??? for group LL fantasyland would the castle considered part of it or not?

We should try to meet up somewhere!!!

Lisa - the single element groups fly!!!!! So, you can handle (and probably have supplies on hand for) many!!!! :rolleyes1 I'm just sayin'!!!! Remember...I'm on the BanWagon...and need a sponsor...never said I could BE a sponsor!!! :rotfl2:

I think in the single element groups the same is still different...know what I mean?? Who would really make the exact same thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter