Magic Kingdom Swaps - SIGNUPS MONDAY 1/10/10 9AM

Lisa - Only 11? :lmao: The castle would be fine with fantasyland.

I'm sure glad Erin thought of the single elements groups. They really do fly!

I'm lovin' the single elements groups, I night have to join for a few of those ;)

thanks, yes 11! so that will just make the "limit":lmao:
so I figured out my choices, have everything on hand so no shopping :thumbsup2, now just have to make the final decision....to join or not...popcorn::

Sounds like the decision has already been made ;) No pressure :rolleyes1

WDWMICKEY - We sure would be happy to have you join us. :yay:

still in" negotiations", the deciding factor will be how much I get scrapped between now and Sunday night!

still in" negotiations", the deciding factor will be how much I get scrapped between now and Sunday night!

Eh hem......I know of a little crop happening this Friday night...perfect opportunity to get some things done!!!

Cheryl - you kinda have to join...because I need what you make!!! :rotfl2:

Erin--I NEED what you make too ;) I shopped my stuff and I can do this crop without shopping (except maybe a couple embellishments) so if I get going on the surprise swap I should be almost swap free by Monday :)

Eh hem......I know of a little crop happening this Friday night...perfect opportunity to get some things done!!!

Cheryl - you kinda have to join...because I need what you make!!! :rotfl2:

stop the pressure!:lmao: I hope to get a some done the next few days

Cheryl - I'll join if you do :rolleyes1.... love you stuff too!!

Have to think about this as well. I promised myself I would limit my swapping to get some layouts done, but the plan is DL this summer. So I could think about some of the same attractions? Ummmmmmmm

WDWMickey - :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Mommy2mrb - :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

disney-akj - We would love to have you join us. :flower3: This is shaping up to be a good one with a really creative cast of characters. Please don't miss out on all the fun - you will regret it later. :headache:

Okay since Cheryl joined I am too :lmao: plus after the week I'm having with Megan sick and blue, the fun will help pick me up too!!

Okay since Cheryl joined I am too :lmao: plus after the week I'm having with Megan sick and blue, the fun will help pick me up too!!

:hug: Can you give this to Megan for me please? And, I think I forgot to tell you that her stuuf for the surprise swap is great!! Please also pass that on! But, most importantly...the hug!!

:hug: Can you give this to Megan for me please? And, I think I forgot to tell you that her stuuf for the surprise swap is great!! Please also pass that on! But, most importantly...the hug!!

thanks Erin, we will take all the hugs we can get! I will tell her you like the set too!

Quick Question about the element groups. For the adventureland, etc. Can you make any element from any ride or activity in that land?

For the lands it should be something generic having to do with the specific land. Fantasyland would be more of a whimsical fantasy type elements, adventureland makes me think of jungles or deserts. These should be for the lands, not ride specific. Am I explaining myself? I feel like I'm rambling. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter