Magic Kingdom Swaps - SIGNUPS MONDAY 1/10/10 9AM

Makes sense- I just wanted to double check before I decided on groups in case I join. It will depend on my productivity tonight because I have 3 other swaps I need to finish up : )

OK Ladies, I will be off the boards for the weekend, but I will be back bright and early Monday morning for the sign-ups. Have a great weekend!

Danielle

I would like a sign-up buddy for this swap since I will be at work during sign-ups.

If you PM me your choices, I will sign you up when I sign up on Monday morning. I have the day off from work so I will be ready and waiting for sign ups to open up.

Cassey

Danielle please and me as an angel.

I'm not swapping again this year (have way to much stuff) but would be willing to help you out!

And to keep Nancy in check with her no swapping goal. LOL

Danielle please and me as an angel.

I'm not swapping again this year (have way to much stuff) but would be willing to help you out!

And to keep Nancy in check with her no swapping goal. LOL

Hey! I'm proving my DH he's a fool for telling me I couldn't stop swapping.. He's gonna pay dearly for doubting me!!!

I'm only a hostess mentor... Danielle knows I'm here for her.... I will win this bet with DH!!!!

Hello. New to disboard swaps although I have done a number on other boards. The 9 am start time is for what time zone?
Thanks!

There is a separate thread for sign ups. You just list your choices there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter