News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this will move back over to Disneyland right? Or resume it after the holidays. I just can't imagine them ending this parade.
It won't move during the holidays. Possibly after though.

I personally don't see them moving it back to Disneyland because they need to draw more people over to DCA as much as they can when Galaxy Edge opens up.

And it sounds like Peter Pan has been removed, which sucks since the new additions ( Liitle Mermaid, Teacups, IASW) usually have very short queues anyway.

Peter Pan was never part of it - which makes no sense . If PP was open for the event, it may actually make it worth it.

Peter Pan was never part of it - which makes no sense . If PP was open for the event, it may actually make it worth it.

From the Walt Disney World website:

"
Early Morning Magic
Through November 27, 2018, delight in a trio of Fantasyland attractions with this limited-entry, early access opportunity!

The Fun
Rise with the sun for some early-morning fun with these 3 iconic Fantasyland attractions:

Peter Pan has always been open for this event. I would be surprised if they actually removed it.

From the Walt Disney World website:

"
Early Morning Magic
Through November 27, 2018, delight in a trio of Fantasyland attractions with this limited-entry, early access opportunity!

The Fun
Rise with the sun for some early-morning fun with these 3 iconic Fantasyland attractions:

Peter Pan has always been open for this event. I would be surprised if they actually removed it.

Also from the site, it does still include Peter Pan in the list of EMM rides for the "Newly Expanded Early Morning Magic" beginning December 2 (although with several unavailable dates through Jan/Feb).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic/?CMP=ILC-DPFY18Q4wo0919180926180007C

And it sounds like Peter Pan has been removed, which sucks since the new additions ( Liitle Mermaid, Teacups, IASW) usually have very short queues anyway.
Ugh. That would be awful. We've done this many times, and this certainly makes it less likely. Usually we ride Pooh once, PP a few times, then it's ALL 7DMT. We have ZERO interest in the ones they've added to replace PP -- we ride those without lines all the time. Ugh.

ETA: But I just saw PP that WDW website still includes PP. If that's the case, we'd be all good. Though it's not worth more money to us to add these other attractions...

"The Fun
Greet the day the early-morning-fun way with these 7 iconic Fantasyland attractions:

*Not available January 8, January 15, January 22, January 29, February 3 or February 5, 2019"

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic/?CMP=ILC-DPFY18Q4wo0919180926180007C

Didn’t the price increase as well?

Looks like they are trying to show the value of the increase by giving you a spin on the tea cups?

Possibly also to raise capacity of the event. Because we all know that little mermaid can get up to 15 mins some days...
Yes went up $10 to match the DHS event.

Yes went up $10 to match the DHS event.

Will be interesting to see if they start selling more tickets to this event now hoping the additional rides are enough to spread it out and make it still worth it to those who like it.

But they have to know everyone is there for 7DMT, right?

Will be interesting to see if they start selling more tickets to this event now hoping the additional rides are enough to spread it out and make it still worth it to those who like it.

But they have to know everyone is there for 7DMT, right?
Yep, I am thinking this opens it up for more capacity.

Hey, everyone! This is me resubscribing to this thread!

I’ve been gone for about a year now after horribly breaking my ankle and requiring emergency surgery. I had to be off work for 2 months and couldn’t put any pressure on that ankle for those 2 months. It was super depressing and just sent me into a really sad place. Good news, I’m almost 100% back to normal now and am super excited to get back into this and chatting with you all! :)

Hey, everyone! This is me resubscribing to this thread!

I’ve been gone for about a year now after horribly breaking my ankle and requiring emergency surgery. I had to be off work for 2 months and couldn’t put any pressure on that ankle for those 2 months. It was super depressing and just sent me into a really sad place. Good news, I’m almost 100% back to normal now and am super excited to get back into this and chatting with you all! :)

Welcome back - and sorry you had to go through that!

Yep, I am thinking this opens it up for more capacity.

They are also changing the breakfast from Pinocchios to Cosmic Rays. Is Cosmic Rays larger by any chance?

We have done this twice now the first was 2 years ago and the second was last month and it already felt busier than it did that first time.

Considering most people want to do this for SDMT if there is an increase in capacity it just means there will be a longer queue for that ride, making the event less appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter