News Round Up 2020

Oh my, right! Sorry, I was kidding about staying in the boat, sorry that didn't come across.

Yea, that is comically unsafe to be in a boat, submerged, on a ride, being bumped, I'm sure there's chemicals in that water, etc. Glad everyone is safe.
I knew you were joking. Human nature I'm pretty sure would make the vast majority of people get out. Look at how many people flee pools when it starts raining.

I knew you were joking. Human nature I'm pretty sure would make the vast majority of people get out. Look at how many people flee pools when it starts raining.

Only if there's lighting. Grew up taking swim classes at an outdoor pool. I'm in the suburbs of Seattle...

Only if there's lighting. Grew up taking swim classes at an outdoor pool. I'm in the suburbs of Seattle...
Yeah, people in Seattle have no choice ;). But I have a few pictures on cruises where I have the entire pool deck to myself and a couple of kids in the middle of the day because everyone fled the rain. Actually on my last cruise, I did 30 minutes of lap swimming at noon on the last sea day. I actually felt bad for the life guard, he had to stand in the rain to watch me while the one for the other pool stayed under a cover.

hmmm love baby yoda...but I don’t think this outfit is all that cute for an infant...

I saw it at World of Disney last weekend and took a good look at it, since I have a 9 month old and love Baby Yoda. It would definitely be a one-time costume outfit IMO. It would be way too hot for a baby anywhere near Florida to wear. It's one piece so the jacket is attached to the onesie making it 2 thick layers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter