News Round Up 2020

Thanks for posting this! I just ordered my Lego set!
I just ordered a few things, including the Star Wars droid set, which will be my son's Xmas gift. The AP code applied to a number of things, including Vera Bradley and Pandora. I've wanted the Vera Bradley duffel for a while, but $140 was too steep for me. I was willing to spring for $98.

Wish they'd send one per AP, not one per household. If they had the magnets at Epcot, we'd be able to get one for each of us. I've never quite understood this. I got one a few years ago when I bought an AP for just me (got it for discounts. It expired in 2018. Then last year, we got APs for all 4 of us (Gold DVC), so essentially spending 4 times as much (my Platinum in 2017 wasn't much more than our Gold was last summer, and may have been less than the current price), but I did not get a new one, and I can't remember if we got any new ones at all, but may have been just one mailed to the house. However, no problems getting 4 magnets at Epcot, even ones for our little kids. Oh well. I do actually like having multiple though, since it allows us to have one for our collection, but then I can still put some on the cars. They don't seem to hold up very well on the cars - I've already had to replace them a couple times.

$30 for Mulan plus add $10 when I drive to the movie theatre to buy popcorn to eat while watching and it quickly adds up. Guess we'll be waiting.

And yup....movie theatres opened here last Friday. Went in only to buy popcorn and brought it home to watch a movie on Disney+. :) A girl has her priorities!

Wish they'd send one per AP, not one per household. If they had the magnets at Epcot, we'd be able to get one for each of us. I've never quite understood this. I got one a few years ago when I bought an AP for just me (got it for discounts. It expired in 2018. Then last year, we got APs for all 4 of us (Gold DVC), so essentially spending 4 times as much (my Platinum in 2017 wasn't much more than our Gold was last summer, and may have been less than the current price), but I did not get a new one, and I can't remember if we got any new ones at all, but may have been just one mailed to the house. However, no problems getting 4 magnets at Epcot, even ones for our little kids. Oh well. I do actually like having multiple though, since it allows us to have one for our collection, but then I can still put some on the cars. They don't seem to hold up very well on the cars - I've already had to replace them a couple times.
Mailing costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter