Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

Same here, changed my password twice cuz it wasn’t accepting it. Still won’t let me in

i'm on twitter now too. we are not alone people! everyone is having our issues plus they're saying their passwords are knocking out

I got the castle! But seriously is there anyone here that expected this was gonna work? It wasn’t that many years ago we were talking about Disney dumping basically their entire IT staff. Fruits of their labor!

I give up! This is insane. I have reservations for Dec,but probably will cancel unless things get better. Doesn't look like I'll have a park ressie anyway

I also was in but there was no way to make a reservation. It was just the information still. Then I got kicked out and the pink castle

I think we all need to step away for a couple of hours, for the sake of our collective blood pressure 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter