****Official May 2019 thread****

When you book MK DAH do they show up in the "My Plans" section of MDE app? Or just the My Tickets section of the app? I've just booked DAH on May 16th for myself and the husband so any help would be appreciated as this is my first DW trip, all the way from Australia!:cool1:

I booked DAH at MK on May 16! I'm about 95% sure we'll also book at DHS on May 17, but I'm still a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on that one for some reason. Maybe it's just the fact that they changed the days on us. Also, I need to figure out our food plans for our DAH nights.

I also booked May 16th DAH MK. I was expecting DAH HS on Saturday but couldn’t pass it up so went ahead and booked it for the 17th. Just had to tweak plans a little but I think it will be worth it ? I will be exhausted on Saturday : )

I cannot believe how soon our trips are! With April break coming up I’m starting to get my packing list together. What’s on everyone’s lists?

I posted about this over on the FP thread but no one responded. Our 30 day window just opened up and I'm booking fast passes. This morning I did our MK day and I got one FP for BTMR for just DH and DD because we are doing rider swap with me and our 2 yr old. It did not show up in MDE. I ended up canceling it and booking another one for all three of us. Another thing that is confusing me is that in my plans, it shows my FP for 1 guest. Then I click on it to show detail and it says for 3 guests. Am I doing something wrong? Screenshots below.
Screenshot_20190329-064646_Disney World.jpg
Screenshot_20190329-065109_Disney World.jpg

I posted about this over on the FP thread but no one responded. Our 30 day window just opened up and I'm booking fast passes. This morning I did our MK day and I got one FP for BTMR for just DH and DD because we are doing rider swap with me and our 2 yr old. It did not show up in MDE. I ended up canceling it and booking another one for all three of us. Another thing that is confusing me is that in my plans, it shows my FP for 1 guest. Then I click on it to show detail and it says for 3 guests. Am I doing something wrong? Screenshots below.
View attachment 391526
View attachment 391527

This is a known issue. The fastpasses are fine.

View attachment 391526
View attachment 391527

Also, you may want to double check the new rider swap policy. I was thinking everyone now has to have a fastpass, but I'll admit I don't follow it closely because we've never been able to use it. I know it has changed in the last year or so and people weren't all that happy with the change.

Also, you may want to double check the new rider swap policy. I was thinking everyone now has to have a fastpass, but I'll admit I don't follow it closely because we've never been able to use it. I know it has changed in the last year or so and people weren't all that happy with the change.
Thank you! There's a Rider Swap thread over on the Disney for Families board, and the consensus seems to be that the guests who are riding second do not need a FP. The CM scans their bands when the first group rides and adds an RS pass for the second group.
I was thinking this is great, so maybe I can make another FP for me and I can take the 2 yr old to ride something else while we wait for DH and DD. It makes things way too complicated for me though. Especially since I can't see the FP I booked just for DH and DD!!
From what I understand, if all of us do have FP and we want to do rider swap, then the RS pass will just replace the FP for that ride.

I logged in on my laptop, and I do see the correct FP information there regarding # of guests. Just kinda freaked me out this morning at 6AM while I was booking FP using my phone.

View attachment 391526
View attachment 391527

I have the same issue it is so annoying!

We’re doing EMM at DHS on May 20. It will be our first time in TSL and we’re so excited!
I’d love to do DAH at MK but since DS is always an early riser and gets grouchy with little sleep I don’t think late nights are a good thing to attempt with him mom and dad need to keep their sanity

Whoo hoo, woke up this morning and checked! It is 44 days....I don't think I ever made the list....solo trip for me...staying at CSR from May 13 to 20th and then BC for one night (the 21) and one afternoon at the pool......Looking forward to FOP finally and a night in Pandora as have booked the evening After hours event at AK. Also the Frozen ever after Illuminations Dessert Party as I'm sure going to miss Illuminations

Booked my ticket for May 16 DAH! So excited! Really can’t wait for this trip. It’s going to be a blast. I’ll be solo, so if anyone wants to meet up at some point, I’d love it!

After hours dates have been released now!

Why do they wait so long to announce more dates? We are 37 days out and already have our plans made, ADR’s and FP’s. Would have liked to do MK DAH but of course the only night it is available while we are there is the day we leave so it did not matter anyway.

I followed the Undercover Tourist calendar this time to make our plans. They recommend what days to visit what parks. They showed Tuesday as the best day to do MK. Had no problem getting FP for SDMT.

Why do they wait so long to announce more dates? We are 37 days out and already have our plans made, ADR’s and FP’s. Would have liked to do MK DAH but of course the only night it is available while we are there is the day we leave so it did not matter anyway.

I followed the Undercover Tourist calendar this time to make our plans. They recommend what days to visit what parks. They showed Tuesday as the best day to do MK. Had no problem getting FP for SDMT.

They really did wait a LONG time this time, it seemed. Thankfully, I was able to arrange our schedule in a way that the after hours could slide right in. Of course, the change of DHS from Saturday to Friday threw me for a loop and I still haven't bought that one yet even though I'm 95% sure we will. I just need some more time to figure out our daytime park touring on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in light of the fact that we'll be doing DAH two nights in a row (Th and Fr).

While I’m happy that I was able to book DAH MK and i was lucky to be able to change our HDDR to another day, I am pretty perturbed dates were released after our FP window opened cause I would have done my days differently. BUT admittedly I never checked to look to see what usual days the event was one and I could have planned with that in mind so that’s a minor fail on my part.

Lol so far it’s seems most of us will be at DAH on May 16.

Besides that I’m so excited at how close it’s getting! Even my husband is getting excited and he normally doesn’t until the week of. Lol. I think he’s looking forward to all the fried chicken he’s planning on having. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter