Official~ Whine (or Not!) About The Weather Thread!

OK.. Kim.. I will join. I am freezing.. this is a joke.. I have to tell you I would prefer snow than this frigid weather.. Tonight they are saying 5 below zero and wind chill 15 to 20 below.. Now that is COLD....

Spring, where are you?

It's terrible here. In the lower 80s today. The sun has just gone down and it's still in the 70s. We have the windows open and I can hear BUGS!!!! Who'd have thought THAT noise would be so beautiful to listen to. :) They are all outside singing their different buggy songs.

Just horrible here. :p

Sorry I haven't been around much. Sending lots of gardening and coping with winter pixie dust to all my garden buds!!!

The maple trees are blushing bright red. Lots of other trees are cast in a very fresh green haze as they fill out with new leaf buds. Our grass is starting to grow again. Some of my calla lillies have sprouted new leaves (I'd forgotten all about them). The blue jays are flying around all day making loud noises. Tons of robins have been spotted turning over leaves in the woods and vacant lot next door to us.

I might even mow the lawn this week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tulirose totally ignoring previous posting by TigH (LOL)

I HATE COLD!!! I HATE WINTER!!!! TAKE AWAY THE DIRTY OLD SNOW!!!! BRING THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS INSTEAD!!! THIS HAS GONE ON MUCH TOO LONG NOW!!!!!

How do you guys who live in the really cold climates manage???

I came here to whine a little. No, I came here to whine a LOT!
It's been snowing since 4:00 a.m. We are snowed in and they are calling for us to get 8-12 inches. :( :( :(
This winter has been TOO LONG! TOO MUCH SNOW!!
I want to see my grass again! I want to hear the birds and work in my garden! I want to see my tulips and daffodils pop up.
I want to cook out on my grill, I want to ride my bike.

Ok, I'm done.:teeth:

Thats it Ranatra, let it all out!! Feel better? :) :)

LOL TigH, you poor thing! :p

It's nice to have you back with us. :)

Oh NO!!!! It's snowing again!!!! I'm gonna go under my bedcovers and hibernate until Springtime!!!! Wake me up in mid April!!!!

You know my evergreen thread???

Delete it, Kim.

Can't see a damned thing out there anymore......:(

Woke up this a.m. to YUKKO SNOW!!!!

I think this is the day to finally work on my bedroom closet.....

BIG WHINE HERE..

OK.. it is snowing like crazy here north of Boston... we are in for it...I am hoping this is not another blizzard like the one of '78.... but it is pretty.. I am just so glad that I am not one of those families stranded at the airport trying to get to WDW for their children's February vacation, which is this week in this area...

Is everyone okay?

How much snow did you end up getting, Marsha? I bet it does look very pretty though. :)

Accumulation, Buds?

Hi Kim and all....

I would say we were close to 2 feet... but the streets are plowed and my driveway is plowed so I just pulled the car out of the garage and drove DH to the train.. he was on his way into Boston to go to work as you know the stock market very rarely closes...

This is my first house with a garage and I have to tell you here, I will never live without a garage again........if we sell this house.. the next one has to have a garage....All those years I shoveled the car out.. yikes.. I shake just thinking about it.. it was only 5 years ago..

We got so much snow here... All I can say is thank god for the second floor windows... Now to dig out the spot where I left the shovel...

I can't really whine today. Although it's overcast, it's a balmy 36F out!! Practically a Chinook! ;) :)

Saffron!!! It's great to see you here again!! :)

We are still under a winter storm warning today. We had lots of rain yesterday, which turned to freezing rain, and then to snow during the night. It's still coming down, but there really isn't that much of an accumulation. It's quite gusty out though, and that would be causing problems on the roads.

:)

Okay, I'm whining AGAIN! I hate rain and I hate snow. Flooding in the driveway going into garage yesterday. Had to run to the store and buy another pool cover pump to get Lake Tuli out of the driveway.

Sorry to hear about your flood, Tulirose!

You know, Lake Tuli does have a certain ring to it. Perhaps surrounded by summer homes with lovely gardens. Gracious owners hosting delightful outdoor tea parties. Women in flowing dresses with flowered hats. The hum of relaxed conversation, the splashing of children playing at the beach......but I digress! ;) :)

Weatherman says another 2-4 inches today!
Cold temps all week. This has been one LONG winter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter