**Post your picture here from T.E porch**

Here is one pic of Dw and DS on porch with friends.
fort1%20013.jpg

From left Dw Erica, holding friends DD, Friends wife, Freinds Ds (little guy behind post) and DS Matt. Have better pics coming.

John

bump for people going to the Fort this month.....

100_1877.jpg

Wish it was closer up.... next time!!

PS: Colson, your baby's beautiful.....CONGRATS TO YOU & MAMA!!:cloud9:

LOL.....Ive seen better photo quality on Sam's cards!!!

Tony, I KNOW youre a great photographer.....and this IS an interesting edit.

I like the creative photography!
I see that the picture of your fiancee is before the proposal. ;)

I like the creative photography!
I see that the picture of your fiancee is before the proposal. ;)

I am glad someone appreciates my art. We artists are so often not appreciated until we are dead.:rotfl2:

Yes this was the morning of the proposal. We had just finished breakfast at TE. No better way to start the day!:thumbsup2

LOL.....Ive seen better photo quality on Sam's cards!!!

Tony, I KNOW youre a great photographer.....and this IS an interesting edit.

Ok, it is rather like one of those I,D, photos. So here is the original, no editing.
FWWithKalebMarch08044.jpg

Here's one my oldest and youngest daughters. What an awesome place to rest and relax!!

DSCN2759.jpg

Oh yeah, sportin the Crue!!!!!(That IS a crue shirt, right????)

Oh yeah, sportin the Crue!!!!!(That IS a crue shirt, right????)

I guess that could be confused with theatre masks but no. It's a Harley Shovelhead shirt.Those are two Skull type faces with the top of the skull being like a Shovelhead moter head..The Crue and Harley Shovelheads are close though ,one is old, loud and obnoxious, and the other is a Motorcycle. Just kidding, I have most everything that Motley Crue ever did.

Rog, Toby Keith called, he wants his hat back.... :rotfl2::lmao: Just kidding, I wish I could wear a hat like that, but sadly I can't.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter