Rides you wish existed/would be brought back

MadiPan

All it takes is faith and trust...oh! And somethin
I was reading some posts over on the Fantasyland Expansion boards and I saw that a lot of people were saying things like, "Instead of a Beast Castle and village, what about a ride where..." and "I hate the Princess M&G area taking over SWSA. How about a Lion King dark ride?"

This got me to thinking, what would YOU like to see in the parks?

I would LOVE to see a Beauty and the Beast dark ride in France in WS. Many people would love a new WS ride, and Beauty and the Beast is wildly popular. Imagine, traveling through Beast's castle, watching while Lumiere and Cogsworth are giving you, a guest to the castle, a "tour" of the place when suddenly Belle's dad shows up...we all know what happens from here. We ride through a shortened version of the BATB plot (we see a Be Our Guest scene, we watch as the objects try to get Belle and Beast to fall in love, we see Gaston try to kill Beast then fall, then we see the finale where everyone is human again.) With the amazing soundtrack and just general popularity of BATB, I think it could be done. I think rather than just characters being painted on the wall with a soundtrack of their voices like SWSA, either audio animatronics could be used, OR... the technology from the Nemo Ride could be used. Reflect video of the characters onto glass. Behind the glass could be vibrant paintings of castle backdrops and...whew. My imagination gets carried away sometimes. :laughing:

As for being brought back, I want the Skyway and the Swan boats!

So now I ask you, what rides/shows would you like the Imagineers to add to WDW?

The original Journey into Imagination plus the after-show in Image Works upstairs, along with the walkaround Dreamfinder and Figment.

I would like to see Disney bring back the virtual world of VMK. That would set me over the rainbow. :)

Another vote for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. That and Space Mountain are the only rides I remember from my first trip when I was 5.

I would like to see a new, modern Horizons complete with the old music.

I love your Beauty and the Beast idea.

mr. toad's wild ride and the old figment. my parents had to DRAG me out of the play area and i always asked to go back there!

Ok so this one is totally not Disney related but....bring back the Back to the Future Ride at Universal!! Like WTH? C'mon they replaced it with the Simpsons?!? and not simulator ride has ever made me motion sick but the Simpsons ride did really bad :sick:

Now that that's outta the way....

In WDW I would LOVE to see Mr Toad Wild Ride come back...it scared the pants off me when I was a kid!! :rotfl:

Change Stitch back to ExtraTERRORestrial!

I never got to ride the original, and after watching a video of it on YouTube, I am so sad I didn't.

Love the idea of a Beauty and the Beast ride!

I would like a Tron-based 3d simulator in HS with a fast paced journey through the grid but with moving cars like they have on Spiderman in IoA. I think that Animal Kingdom would be a good location for a National Treasure-themed adventure ride - something that would start as a slow paced dark ride but becomes more dynamic as you encounter more traps and chases as you head towards the treasure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter