Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Have had luck at home getting the red button, on Galaxy a70, xfinity lte but I see lots of posts that android users are having issues in the park. Do you think my home luck will follow me into the park or is there some other issue for androids?

Question, I’ve read this and much of the first superthread but maybe missed an answer to this. I understand planning to be in line 1-1.5 hours early from park opening time. What about on EMH mornings that we plan to attend. If EMH is at 7am should we plan on being there between 5:30am -6am? We will be staying at the Grand Californian and plan on trying to get a boarding group every day of our trip. I’ve been practicing at home but want to make sure we are doing everything right when we get there

If you want to get a bunch of rides done before official park open then get there early. We showed up 15 mins into emh and it took 20 mins to get into the park. We ended up just finding a bench by the flag pole and waited to get a bg

BG 123, not too upset since I rode yesterday with bg 13 :) Restarted phone and cleared cache a few minutes before 8, but the app still malfunctioned--kept telling me that BGs were already closed, and I had to close the app and reopen several times. I really do feel like it's a lottery.
It was the altitude difference, as you weren’t on Dumbo today :earsboy:

In the queue and they announced the ride is down “Due to First Order activity...” no eta and if you leave the Queue you are done for the day. No possible re-entry.

They found the start button early today....how about that reset button? Didn't you all learn from last night's debrief after early shutdown? It's push the control to far left hit blue button before activate and before the CM hits theirs

They found the start button early today....how about that reset button? Didn't you all learn from last night's debrief after early shutdown? It's push the control to far left hit blue button before activate and before the CM hits theirs

No, it's up, up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start!

How cool would "Chewie Mode" be on ROTR?

Rough morning for us. Arrived for MM, got a bunch done! Grabbed a bench near BBB at 7:55. Cleared, restarted, etc. Counted down from 7:55:55. BFF on iPhone got 95...it made him relog in to the app. (We installed updates yesterday and had used the app for fastpasses this morning.) My android kept sending error messages. It was super frustrating, but we rode yesterday and still have an ok chance for today. Android kept sending "no boarding groups available at this time" long before BFF and others around us managed to get groups. I thought it was maybe a lag while it switched to backups, but I closed the app, restarted, and got the same message. 🤷‍♀️

I think maybe there are issues with the app. Mine kept crashing yesterday afternoon starting around 4pm. We were mostly done getting fastpasses with maxpass by that time but it was annoying. It would just freeze up, I had to shut it down and consequently re-login multiple times. My husband (who does not use the app to the extent I do, I am the choirmaster during our visits) also got logged out multiple times throughout the day yesterday, although his app never froze like mine did.

Also, yesterday his "join boarding group" button never went live. In the past, it was my button that never went live. But yesterday mine went live and his didn't. There's some serious random glitchiness to the BG process for sure.

And...back down. 40 minutes and counting...R2, that stabilizer has broken loose again - see what you can do with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter