• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelor Arie

I love this show, watch it every season...not good with all the names. I wonder how he remembers everyone's names for the rose ceremony. SPOILER: For anyone who hasn't seen this week....glad Bibliana is gone! I thought they would keep her on .

Haha you called her Bibliana too. My daughter keeps saying it’s Bibiana. And it is but Bibliana rolls off the tongue easier.

He doesn't "remember" all the names at the Rose Ceremony. In reality, those ceremonies last HOURS. He comes out, says a few names (that he's memorized), takes a break. Goes back, gets a few more, takes another break and so on. There's no magic to it. The editing makes it seem like the whole thing occurs smoothly in a few minutes. Nope.

Now, by the time they've winnowed it down to less than 10, then sure, he knows the names. But the first few? No way in hell.
I was wondering what they actually did for that. Makes sense, thanks. Do you like the show?

I was shocked that he took that one girl (the Marilyn Monroe talker) to his home and to meet his family! What is up with that? That is supposed to be the home town visit. I think it kinds of spoils things...it was just weird. Now she thinks she's super special, and she may or may not be. It was unkind of him, I thought. Any comments about this?

I was wondering what they actually did for that. Makes sense, thanks. Do you like the show?
As flat out comedy, I enjoy the show. I am a spoiler reader though, so I know what's going to happen, and I enjoy seeing the obvious editing that occurs to "shape" the story they want you to believe. It's a hilarious show. I don't take it one bit seriously. The chances of someone staying getting married from this show are extremely low.

He doesn't "remember" all the names at the Rose Ceremony. In reality, those ceremonies last HOURS. He comes out, says a few names (that he's memorized), takes a break. Goes back, gets a few more, takes another break and so on. There's no magic to it. The editing makes it seem like the whole thing occurs smoothly in a few minutes. Nope.

Now, by the time they've winnowed it down to less than 10, then sure, he knows the names. But the first few? No way in hell.

It was actually broad daylight outside by the end of the one Rose Ceremony night!!!!!!

Yes, I also see much of it as comedy!!!!
It is SO scripted....
I am like, what are the producers going to come with this week.
And, this week, it was "Bibiana gets blown off and doesn't get to even speak to the bachelor, again...."
It is funny!!!!!!

BUT, this is a real show and real people, so that comes into play a lot, too.

I was shocked that he took that one girl (the Marilyn Monroe talker) to his home and to meet his family! What is up with that? That is supposed to be the home town visit. I think it kinds of spoils things...it was just weird. Now she thinks she's super special, and she may or may not be. It was unkind of him, I thought. Any comments about this?

I agree - it gave her an inflated sense of her position and now she thinks she has a lock. I read she was sick when she first began filming and laryngitis had caused her voice to sound like that. Nice - so I'm guessing then her "illness" should spread like wildfire with all the face sucking going on. :crazy2:

In any case; illness or affectation she's annoying!

Maybe he has made no secret, thats how he likes it!
I don't have a huge problem with age of some of the girls.
But, the younger ones????

It doesn't help that at 30-something he is getting prematurely gray.

I just hope some of those girls are ready to be married and aren't just there for the fun of it. I do think there are marriages that happen and last from watching past shows, so they do find love there, why not? If folks can meet with online dating site use, why not a TV show?

I got caught up with the show last night. I really don't have any favorites except for young Becca. I think she's cuter than a bug's ear.

I just love this show...I'm a devoted fan...look forward to it every week. That said, I also like My Big Fat Fabulous Life.

I watched last night's show. Why are they making such a big deal about Becca being 22 when Maquel is only 23 and they never mentioned it. Lauren B, and Ashley are also just 25. It's not there is a huge difference in age between the 4 of them.

BTW, I am enjoying Krystal LOL.

Why?????

one word.....
SCRIPTED!!!!!!!!!

This show is scripted out the wazoo.

And, I will also say that Bekah might be 22, in chronological years.... But is totally and absolutely LIGHT YEARS ahead of many of the other girls!!!!!!

Krystal, she is like a 12-13 year old middle school mean-girl.
Annaleise... well... pretty obvious with her.

To continue.... Arie is 36, not 46!!!!!
What the heck is it with having to settle down and be boring, IMMEDIATELY.
LIke, what.... Go right into having a family and diaper duty and PTA meetings...
WTH!!!

As a woman, I can say that Bekah, and many of the other girls, should be VERY concerned about that.

Arie shouldn't be scared of Bekah....
SHE needs to be be aware and wary of him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter