• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelor Arie

Such a snoozefest. First, I think Arie is gay. Quelle surprise I think another male coming on this franchise is gay. What would a year be without me thinking that.

But holy friggin' boring. Wait, I'm sure he's not gay, I mean what gay man is this agonizingly sleep inducing? Insert big wink people and sarcasm.

I do not know what the producers were thinking choosing him.

I'm at a loss. Maybe it's time for someone who has never been on a former season. I don't know, they just have to pick better. Even the disaster seasons were better than this ---Juan Pablo was at least entertaining. :rotfl2:;)

I liked Matt last season.

The only thing that keeps me tuned in is when they do a parody of one of the scenes.:rotfl: Like the girl who couldn't help her constant trauma inside herself.

They need Jimmy Kimmel stat! By the way who did Jimmy pick for his favourite? I should just go google it and to hell with a spoiler popping up.

I watched last night's show. Why are they making such a big deal about Becca being 22 when Maquel is only 23 and they never mentioned it. Lauren B, and Ashley are also just 25. It's not there is a huge difference in age between the 4 of them.

BTW, I am enjoying Krystal LOL.
Really, I didn't know this. I did think Becca being 22 is just too young for him. I think it's a mistake.

I like the Black girl, don't know her name. She is super attractive and smart. I think they would be a good match, however, the fact that Arie kept Becca this week tells me that he is more into being attracted to the woman, rather than looking at everything. He should have gotten rid of her, she's not very mature in my opinion, just way too young!

I like the Black girl, don't know her name. She is super attractive and smart. I think they would be a good match, however, the fact that Arie kept Becca this week tells me that he is more into being attracted to the woman, rather than looking at everything. He should have gotten rid of her, she's not very mature in my opinion, just way too young!
The black woman is insanely intelligent and deserves better than the dim bulb that is Arie. Seriously. I think people do best in a long term marriage if they are at least roughly intellectual equals. I'm attracted to a person who can carry on an intelligent, thoughtful conversation. Arie is incapable of that.

ETA: to read 'does NOT'... sorry!!!!
I don't know if I would go that far, mnrose, but he def. does not make the most thoughtful intelligent conversations.
And, he is like 'blown away', when the so called 'baby', Bekah, makes an insightful and intelligent comment.
Funny....

Last edited:
As
The black woman is insanely intelligent and deserves better than the dim bulb that is Arie. Seriously. I think people do best in a long term marriage if they are at least roughly intellectual equals. I'm attracted to a person who can carry on an intelligent, thoughtful conversation. Arie is incapable of that.
Are you talking about Ashley?

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-22-ashley-2018

She's only 25 ;).

I love this show, watch it every season...not good with all the names. I wonder how he remembers everyone's names for the rose ceremony. SPOILER: For anyone who hasn't seen this week....glad Bibliana is gone!
......um.....ME TOO.
[.....um, isn't her name Bibiana?]

Why do you think he is isn't intelligent? Aren't you making a lot of presumptions? Intelligence can be measured in many ways.

....I forgot her name, but I really don't like the mom....
I can never keep up with any of the names...LOL...but I don't care for her either. He should just send her home to her kids. Unless she's enjoying just having a really nice vacation!

Sienna

Yeah, Sienna is so beautiful and down to earth. But Arie liking Becca just throws me off, she is so, so young and even her answers are so superficial.

Yeah, Sienna is so beautiful and down to earth. But Arie liking Becca just throws me off, she is so, so young and even her answers are so superficial.
I like Sienna to, she is perfect in my eyes better then Rachel a lot prettier then Rachel for sure

Why do you think he is isn't intelligent? Aren't you making a lot of presumptions? Intelligence can be measured in many ways.

From his conversational skills. He even remarked on it when Sienne told him where she had gone to college. Which he has not done. I watched him in Emily's season, and I'm watching him now. He's not that intelligent.

I could turn around and ask you what makes you think he IS intelligent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter