The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

It was bad parenting, she was taking the corners too fast :). I ordered the new tires (pack of 2) last night but they might not make it to the store till June 24. It was very difficult to get her out this morning to pee and she did not get her requisite walk this morning. She basically won't get a walk till we get the tire. We tried to put her in Yeti's wagon but that did not work at all. Taking her out meant putting her in her old cart but she can't hold her weight on her front legs so it is a challenge. She is going to be so mad at me for the next few days.

It was bad parenting, she was taking the corners too fast :). I ordered the new tires (pack of 2) last night but they might not make it to the store till June 24. It was very difficult to get her out this morning to pee and she did not get her requisite walk this morning. She basically won't get a walk till we get the tire. We tried to put her in Yeti's wagon but that did not work at all. Taking her out meant putting her in her old cart but she can't hold her weight on her front legs so it is a challenge. She is going to be so mad at me for the next few days.
Lets not forget the influence of Grandma. Deb is the Current Sitting "LITTLE OLD LADY FROM PASADENA'', presiding over "THE ANAHEIM, AZUSA, AND CUCAMONGA SEWING CIRCLE , BOOK REVIEW AND TIMING ASSOCIATION"

Alabama just added a home-and-home football series with Ohio state for 2027/2028. I might actually live long enough to see those. Here is our non-conference schedule for the future. Bama's trying move away from neutral site games with big names to home-and-home to deliver value to (us) season ticket holders.

Some strong match-ups in the future. As you can see they are planned years in advance.

Saban's gonna retire soon, right? Right? RIGHT? :rolleyes:

Bama Ed

PS - wonder how much of this will actually happen? :rotfl2:

Last edited:

Omg that picture is so cute. i was never a GSD fan but after Mallory I love the GSD face. Yes mallory knows when I am slutting around.

105370687_3283648631656763_6466163233785266308_n.jpg

This was Friday waiting for the nephews to arrive.

105372371_3283648584990101_2514956176829477731_n.jpg

This was this morning after they left to go home. We have slept for nearly 3 hours since they left.

Well got some work done on the trailer. New faucet installed, new toilet seal installed, now it holds water again. And needed to order new speakers for the outside of the trailer as the other pair have weathered and torn. So when they arrive, they will get changed. Washed the AC filters, and well today is Sunny and heat index is over 100, so we is taking a break.

@PaHunter she looked happy to take a break with you Saturday during the chat. BTW, how many hours did it take for the 15 minute seal fix?

This weekend was the first one we had without the girls coming home on Sunday. They are at the beach with their father for the week. Saturday turned out to be a pretty relaxing day. We got a few things knocked out like puppy bath, some cleaning/organizing, but mostly some well earned downtime for me. Sunday I went to my barber for the first haircut since March (wife did a quick trim for me about 6 weeks ago). We went to pick up our quarterly wine club bottles and restock a few we like. And then I grilled some pork loin for dinner.

I think Sunday was the nicest night out on our deck we had in a month.

Work this week has been busy enough that the days seem to pass quickly, this weekend should be our first race weekend. And then its July 4th already!

@PaHunter she looked happy to take a break with you Saturday during the chat. BTW, how many hours did it take for the 15 minute seal fix?

This weekend was the first one we had without the girls coming home on Sunday. They are at the beach with their father for the week. Saturday turned out to be a pretty relaxing day. We got a few things knocked out like puppy bath, some cleaning/organizing, but mostly some well earned downtime for me. Sunday I went to my barber for the first haircut since March (wife did a quick trim for me about 6 weeks ago). We went to pick up our quarterly wine club bottles and restock a few we like. And then I grilled some pork loin for dinner.

I think Sunday was the nicest night out on our deck we had in a month.

Work this week has been busy enough that the days seem to pass quickly, this weekend should be our first race weekend. And then its July 4th already!

The seal actually went pretty quick and painlessly. Put on gloves, pulled old one out. Put new one in plastic bag, put lubricant and sealer in bag, squished it around, put new on in, felt it click in place and done. About 10 mins total. New sink took a little longer and having a nimble 14 year old to climb under the sink was a bonus.

I wish I would have took a picture of this going down Interstate 80 through Nebraska a couple weeks ago, Passed a Prevost motorhome towing a Lincoln MKX behind it. Also had a custom Kayak on top of the Lincoln.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter