virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

Aww, that is so sweet and the set is beautiful! Can you get him a gift card or something? Does he like Best Buy? Most guys love that place and could spend hours there. It isn't very personal to get a gift card but it works for last minute stuff. Maybe some nice cufflinks if you want to stick to the wedding theme?

Michelle,

Great jewelry. Manny picked well! :) Paul and I aren't exchanging gifts either this year. We were going to exchange trips this year, but since we put a freeze on travel too for next year, we killed the idea entirely. I know he won't go back on it. We even check with each other, if we are getting cards.

Another silly Disney rule. :headache: I have only started the process of banging my head against the wall, but it hurts already.

Can't wait to see the invites. We are sending out ours around August 1st since I want the responses back by September 15th. I know it's almost 2 months before, but since we are away for most of October, I want to know my headcount! ;)

Have a fabulous Christmas.

How pretty!! What a great guy!

What a gorgeous set!! I love it!

Dontcha hate when stuff like that happens though..? DFi and I agreed we aren't doing Christmas this year but I know he's got something up his sleeve. Now I need to go find a present! :rotfl:

Thax hun :goodvibes I do hate it when that happens but at the same time i have 2 learn how not 2 ruin his surprises 4 me :rolleyes1 ..

Men! :laughing:

Last year, DF and I decided we were only doing stockings... he put a freaking ipod touch in my stocking bc he said it fit. Seriously?? This year I made him pinky swear no presents, not even stockings. I love gifting and surprising people, but I know we are both tight with the wedding and didn't want him to get me something, I'll roll my eyes if he tries... soo I feel your pain, what a (sweet) stinker! BUT, he does have good taste and it will match perfectly! :lovestruc
At this point I'd take it as him being sweet and not try to rush and get something to give him now, he was the one who broke the rules. I'd slip in a surprise for something else later.. maybe tell him no Valentines gifts and give him something then, etc? GL!

The rules for the harpist are ridiculous.. grrr

yay for 4 months and your invites!! I am trying to send ours early too so we have an exact count more than a few weeks or a month before the wedding. Figuring they'll know whether or not theyre coming since youre right, it's a destination wedding!

Hope you have a very merry Christmas! :santa:

It does match perfectly :cutie: i decided 2 let him win on this one but i have 2 get him back some how... I am still working on the harpist situation :headache: ... Merry Christmas 2 u 2 sweetie :santa:

Aww, that is so sweet and the set is beautiful! Can you get him a gift card or something? Does he like Best Buy? Most guys love that place and could spend hours there. It isn't very personal to get a gift card but it works for last minute stuff. Maybe some nice cufflinks if you want to stick to the wedding theme?

Thank u :flower3: i decided 2 let this one slide but surprise him with something as the time gets closer..

Michelle,

Great jewelry. Manny picked well! :) Paul and I aren't exchanging gifts either this year. We were going to exchange trips this year, but since we put a freeze on travel too for next year, we killed the idea entirely. I know he won't go back on it. We even check with each other, if we are getting cards.

Another silly Disney rule. :headache: I have only started the process of banging my head against the wall, but it hurts already.

Can't wait to see the invites. We are sending out ours around August 1st since I want the responses back by September 15th. I know it's almost 2 months before, but since we are away for most of October, I want to know my headcount! ;)

Have a fabulous Christmas.

"I have started the process of banging my head against the wall, but it hurts already" :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I want 2 know my head count 2 but everyday it seems like the number is constantly changing :rolleyes: .... Merry Christmas 2 u 2 hun :santa:

Blue glow cubes to be placed in preset water glasses ( priced per case of 48) $155

2-tier custom Mad hatter cake- single row of crystals to go around base of each tier- $57

12 drop crystals to hang from bakery provided wire swirls- $5 each= $60

FL tax- $17.68
Total= $289.68 :woohoo:

Now thats what im talking about!!! :cool1: I am satisfied with this number even though the blue glow cubes seems like alot but i really cant complain ;) Now just waiting on my updated event BEO... Now that the holidays r over my guests r texting & asking about the weddings plans meaning they r now on the ball with booking everything :yay:... why they waited so long is beyond me but my family ALWAYS wait last minute 4 things :rolleyes: at least things r coming 2gether nicely... back 2 work 4 me :laundy:

Peace out :cool2:

Love your jewellery, how sweet of him, he got it perfect!!!

Good to hear you are now happy with your new BEO for floral too, love the idea to add sparkle to the cake, can't wait to see your photos!!!! xxx

Love the jewelry! He is so sweet to get it for you! :goodvibes

Love your jewellery, how sweet of him, he got it perfect!!!

Good to hear you are now happy with your new BEO for floral too, love the idea to add sparkle to the cake, can't wait to see your photos!!!! xxx

Me 2! Thank u :cutie:

Manny bought me more BLING!!! :banana: It is a pair of earrings & necklace for the ceremony since the ceremony has bling everywhere... Check out these bad boys...

dressipadjewelry012.jpg

dressipadjewelry013.jpg

dressipadjewelry011.jpg

:love:

He also bought me an ipad 2!!! :eek:

dressipadjewelry016.jpg

Didnt we say NO GIFTS!! :confused3 He knows right now i cant buy him anything bcuz on the 24th my minimum expenditure is due... he says he knows this that is why he is buying me these things 2 show that he expects nothing in return... I guess when he see all the surprises 4 the wedding then that will get him back :rolleyes1

Well today i went for my 1st dress fitting... i brought ALL my BLING with me 2 c how everything would look.. The lady was a foreigner & talked with a deep accent... She put her hands in my dress against my chest & said "lets bring the girls up" :lmao: In my mind im thinking "OooooKkkkkkk" :rotfl: since i am a labor & delivery nurse i deal with girl parts being exposed ALL the time so for me it means nothing... but now that the shoe is on the other foot i TOTALLY get the awkwardness of it all :laughing:

dressipadjewelry007.jpg

dressipadjewelry006.jpg

dressipadjewelry005.jpg

dressipadjewelry001.jpg

dressipadjewelry004.jpg

Any advice on how 2 make me look better in this dress would b greatly appreciated :worship: I think once my hair & makeup is done it will look much better... Happy New Years :cutie:

Peace out :cool2:

Girl--You look amazing in the dress! Somehow, I missed your shoes, but they are so fine! I love them!!! All the bling looks great--It might be overkill, but I wanna see MORE somehow?! :banana:

OMG, I LOVE, LOVE the dress and bling. Seriously, that dress looks like it was made for you. The bling looks great with it too. I'm shocked that your H picked out such great jewelery that goes so well with the dress. The only think I could think of suggesting (if you wanted to add a little more bling) would be a sparkley hair piece, like a small tiara maybe?

BTW, I love how in the first picture there is a sign saying that photography is not permitted LOL You rule breaker!

I know what you mean about seeing it all in the birth world. Before my second son was born I was a labor doula and worked in the hospital a lot with laboring moms. No shame!

WOW, you look STUNNING. No alterations needed. Love it with the bling. I'm so glad your man treats you like a princess. princess:

:love:LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!! :love:

The dress looks gorgeous on you and the bling matches PERFECTLY!!!
I really can't think of what else you could possibly add! Are you wearing a veil? Maybe a small birdcage with bling? How are you going to wear your hair?
Seriously jealous! :goodvibes

The dress is beautiful, and it fits you perfectly! Love, love, love the jewelry with the dress! Your VR is going to be a stunner!

Michele,

Wow on the presents! Good job by DH!

Love the bling. Very sparkly. Will look great with your gorgeous dress!

Getting closer. :)

OMG, I LOVE, LOVE the dress and bling. Seriously, that dress looks like it was made for you. The bling looks great with it too. I'm shocked that your H picked out such great jewelery that goes so well with the dress. The only think I could think of suggesting (if you wanted to add a little more bling) would be a sparkley hair piece, like a small tiara maybe?

BTW, I love how in the first picture there is a sign saying that photography is not permitted LOL You rule breaker!

I know what you mean about seeing it all in the birth world. Before my second son was born I was a labor doula and worked in the hospital a lot with laboring moms. No shame!

LOL I saw that too.

Girl--You look amazing in the dress! Somehow, I missed your shoes, but they are so fine! I love them!!! All the bling looks great--It might be overkill, but I wanna see MORE somehow?! :banana:

Thank u! Believe me i will have plenty more 2 show! :rotfl:

Wow, you look great, lady!

ur right, i'm such a RULE BREAKER! :lmao: i didnt even notice that sign in the pic :rotfl: i think i might add a sparkley hair piece on the side or something like that... Thanks :flower3:

WOW, you look STUNNING. No alterations needed. Love it with the bling. I'm so glad your man treats you like a princess. princess:

He does n he makes me happy :cloud9: Thank u :cutie:

:love:LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!! :love:

The dress looks gorgeous on you and the bling matches PERFECTLY!!!
I really can't think of what else you could possibly add! Are you wearing a veil? Maybe a small birdcage with bling? How are you going to wear your hair?
Seriously jealous! :goodvibes

u r going 2 b just as beautiful on ur day :lovestruc check out page 5 on my PJ... that page has my hair inspiration pics on them.. i think i might add a sparkley hair piece on the side... NO veil 4 me.. Thanks :flower3:

The dress is beautiful, and it fits you perfectly! Love, love, love the jewelry with the dress! Your VR is going to be a stunner!

ur so sweet.. thanks :cutie:

Michele,

Wow on the presents! Good job by DH!

Love the bling. Very sparkly. Will look great with your gorgeous dress!

Getting closer. :)

time is FLYING BY!! he is a good guy... thank u :goodvibes

That dress looks amazing on you. your beautiful.

what a sweet comment :worship: I appreciate that :)

Love the gift from hubby. And your plans look so beautiful.

:cutie: ur so kind..

LOL I saw that too.

:rolleyes1

Well this past week i have been feeling a little blue :sad2: I feel like this wedding has been thrown 2gether & wont b "perfect"... i keep debating if i should change venues, times, or anything.. i feel like if my guest r flying out to disney then the whole event should have that "WOW' factor.. i even called DFTW for some help on my thoughts :confused3.. when i spoke with joe at DFTW he said "just having ur wedding on the premises will b unique".. that made feel a little better but im still not sure if i made the right decisions on everything.. Manny said he loves everything i planned so far & should just leave it alone, that i should stop trying 2 please every one.. it is easier said than done.. i even feel sick 2 my stomach thinking about it all :guilty:.. i thought i will never b a bridezilla or get so "anal" about everything but it has hit me & HARD... sometimes i even wish that i didnt even invite anybody & just let it b manny & i... but i have 2 stop being selfish bcuz i know that he wants his family there.. U know what it is what it is :rolleyes2 i just have 2 keep praying & ask God 2 help me with this.. Sorry ladies 4 not commenting on yall post but just give me sometime then i will b back & running again..

The dress looks INCREDIBLE on you! I love it! With your hair and makeup done you will absolutely think you look perfect- no worries!

Sending major hugs to you girlie.. your wedding will be wonderful! You've planned and put so much effor into it; it will be perfect! I think you have plenty of uniqueness. Your dress, your decor, the menu. Everything will be stunning and I agree with Manny-- leave it alone!

I don't want you to worry.. your day will be awesome and so so so worth it! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter