Will you watch the "MLS is Back Tournament" in July?

Will you watch the MLS is back tournament?

• I will watch

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I will not watch

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I will watch the NBA tournament instead

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I will watch both the MLS and NBA tournaments

• I won't watch either the MLS or NBA tournament

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I will follow on social media for updates

• Give me a Disney movie on TV instead

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

It's known as flopping and is despised around by all genuine soccer supporters. :sad2:
For the record, MLS is one of the most respected leagues when it comes to penalizing it. It mostly happens in poor countries or arrogant European players. It is essentially cheating by time wasting or to gather sympathy from the referee. However, with the invention of VAR (video review), into the league the amount that it happens is much lower in general. Watch any of the good teams in Disney next week and you may be surprised. Just some advice. Classic joke though.

Not flopping:

The Neymar Jr. Flopping (Classic):

Last edited:

More of an EPL (M. City) and International Guy (USA) so probably not, maybe if its a rainy day and I need a fix........

Not a big MLS guy but probably. I'm running out of things to watch.

Give it a try. Miami 🦢vs. Orlando🦁 face off for the first time ever next Wednesday night at 8 pm, with Nashville 🎶vs. Chicago🔥 right after at 10:30 pm. Both are on ESPN and all teams need the points. CCL spot is also up for grabs. Entertaining for supporters and neutrals alike.

More of an EPL (M. City) and International Guy (USA) so probably not, maybe if its a rainy day and I need a fix........

Reasons to watch:

1. World Cup style play
2. Points for the season up for grabs
3. CCL spot
4. Disney blogs might actually start to follow MLS, making the league better known
(Orlando City SC needs the attendance boost given their poor performances over the years).
5. Fill in soccer tournament to fill the void of Euro 2020.

Man City is a great team. :-) I follow Aston Villa so it's been a rough season. :sad2:
Liverpool won EPL so......:confused3

Reason to watch:

1. World Cup style play
2. Points for the season up for grabs
3. CCL spot
4. Disney blogs might actually start to follow MLS, making the league better known
(Orlando City SC needs the attendance boost given there poor performances over the years).
5. Fill in soccer tournament to fill the void of Euro 2020.

Man City is a great team. :-) I follow Aston Villa so it's been a rough season. :sad2:
Liverpool won EPL so......:confused3

Like I said maybe, I find it hard to watch sports when I don't have a rooting interest in the result.......(and it ain't gonna be NYCFC......I'm also a Red Sox fan ;) )

Good luck staying up, you're still in the fight!

Like I said maybe, I find it hard to watch sports when I don't have a rooting interest in the result.......(and it ain't gonna be NYCFC......I'm also a Red Sox fan ;) )

Good luck staying up, you're still in the fight!

New England is in the tournament. They will have to do well in this tournament to stay relevant.
Red Sox fan you say...... :scratchin, why not a Liverpool supporter then?:confused:

New England is in the tournament. They will have to do well in this tournament to stay relevant.
Red Sox fan you say...... :scratchin, why not a Liverpool supporter then?:confused:

FSG Didn’t own them when I chose teams......tried a few on the year I was laid off (2012-13) and happened to be watching when the Aguero miracle happened.....then worked for City’s US TV distributor for 4 years (YES Network) and it stuck.

FSG Didn’t own them when I chose teams......tried a few on the year I was laid off (2012-13) and happened to be watching when the Aguero miracle happened.....then worked for City’s US TV distributor for 4 years (YES Network) and it stuck.

Very cool story. I remember that Aguero moment .......

⚽⚽⚽⚽

Looks like one game is in danger. Vancouver was supposed to be in Florida 7 days before their first game and they haven't left yet. Their first opponent, FC Dallas, has had a number of positive tests and may have trouble fielding a team.

I am not into sports, so I won’t be watching either MLS or the NBA at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter