Your unpopular Disney opinions

YES! I am amazed at how people think things will significantly change just because he is now CEO. Not all decisions that people are unhappy about make it to the very top, and Bob Chapek can't be blamed for it all.
He does not make every day to day decisions, the CEO sets the course the company will take and empowers his or her vps to get it there….. how they do that is their problem…. Where the company goes, and how it responds to the public or guess concerns is the CEOs …..

Chapek was navigating without a chart or a clue… IGER has Jack sparrows compass, knows where the company needs to go, and how to get it there ….

but only time will tell

My response was to this statement….. “More & more the whole place IS becoming an adult park.”

when you cant get around the park because of stroller parking It DOES NOT feel like n adult 21 plus park……
I should have said geared towards adults. Walking around strollers is hardly much of an inconvenience imo compared to how difficult it can be to bring little kids there.

I should have said geared towards adults. Walking around strollers is hardly much of an inconvenience imo compared to how difficult it can be to bring little kids there.
i guess you missed the point about a adult on park…. NO Strollers….. No inconvenience

Candlelight Processional at Epcot is overrated. If you don't buy an expensive meal plan you wait for hours in line. Even if you are one of the first from the standby line into the theater you might still still be WAY AT THE BACK!

I would say everyone else would have a more enjoyable trip 😂
I remember going to Disneyland in late 70's, early 80's before AP's, before FP's, before the internet and the crazy over planning and being able to ride all the rides, see the parades all in one day. Now, it seems that you need at least 2, if not 3 days and still can't do it all. I'd take a park without FP/LL over one with.

i guess you missed the point about a adult on park…. NO Strollers….. No inconvenience
That is my point. Everything is geared toward adults or older kids & even the things that technically aren’t, I usually see mostly adults in the lines. So, if anything, a park for only families with small kids is needed more than an adult only park. Not that I would expect that or even think it’s practical. It always amazes me the amount of disdain ppl have for children that dare enter an establishment that was originally created for them. I have gone many times as an adult only group before I had a child, but I never felt like families with children were in my way or an inconvenience to me in anyway. I mean how do strollers inconvenience anyone else?

Genie+ is fantastic

The parks are just as fabulous and magical (if not more so) as they have ever been

The food is delicious, both quick and table service, have never had a bad meal anywhere

WDW is infinitely better than DL in every way (ok, maybe not ease of park hopping, but that's about all I've got)

Park hopping at WDW is not necessary, all parks are full day parks

Harmonious is significantly better than Illuminations, I will miss it. And Enchantment is great (I like HEA the most, but prefer Enchantment to Wishes)

I don't miss daily housekeeping, I miss the $10/night I got for NOT having it

I'm sure I'll think of more
It is funny that giving Disney rave reviews, as is done above, is on the unpopular opinion thread. That’s saying something. 😝

That is my point. Everything is geared toward adults or older kids & even the things that technically aren’t, I usually see mostly adults in the lines. So, if anything, a park for only families with small kids is needed more than an adult only park. Not that I would expect that or even think it’s practical. It always amazes me the amount of disdain ppl have for children that dare enter an establishment that was originally created for them. I have gone many times as an adult only group before I had a child, but I never felt like families with children were in my way or an inconvenience to me in anyway. I mean how do strollers inconvenience anyone else?
Wait til someone lets the 5 year old push the stroller into you…. Or they use them as a battering ram…. Or push the stroller into the que, then unload it…..

Wait til someone lets the 5 year old push the stroller into you…. Or they use them as a battering ram…. Or push the stroller into the que, then unload it…..
I’ve seen plenty poor behavior from guests of all ages. Not doubting your experiences, but I’ve been pushed & bumped into by many adults without strollers or children & otoh, I’ve never been accosted by these renegade stroller pushers that some ppl claim to have seen. However, I could see how ppl could get clipped by strollers b/c they often rudely cut you off while you’re pushing a stroller. They do it to ppl in ECVs too. As far as unloading in a queue, that seems strange to me b/c CMs are very quick to point out that strollers are not allowed in queues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter