ºOº "Anything" Mickey sent/received ºOº.....COMPLETED!!

Sorry it too so long......camera battery was dead and then DDIL got in a car accident :(

Here is the very cute cake plate Marcy sent me :)

Nancy, hope everything is ok with your DDIL and she didn't get hurt in anyway.

BTW, Love the Mickey plate!!

Thanks, Jean.
She is fine.....couple bumps and bruises and a totaled car....again. Happened 1 1/2 years ago too.
It was traumatic. She was rear ended while turning, so tipped her car over and it slid into a gas station. Luckily missed the pumps, but they closed it down. She wa stuck in the car for 15 minutes until the fire dept. got the window opened for her to climb out. Not a fun morning.

My computer was acting up this morning, so I do have another picture of the cake plate showing the pedestal. It is very cute. Trying to figure out how to display it.

So glad to hear your DIL is ok. :hug:

Cute cake plate. :)

Glad to hear your DIL is OK Nancy. Wow, that must have been very scary.

And I love that cake plate!

She was very lucky.
The guy that hit her got 3 citations and the gas station is going after him also since they had to close down for 3 hours. It was all caught on their surveillance tapes, so that is good.

She was so lucky the car didn't hit one of the gas pumps. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter