June 12, 2004

RClarkofNC - COOL WEBSITE, Thank You!!!

Think we'll send the site to our families to peruse too!

We hope to get the same PLA rotation. Requested it with our REAS with Debbie. We're late seating. How about your family?

Thanks for sharing!

Barbara

Thanks. Glad you liked it. We didn't request a particular rotation, I'm just guessing we'll have PLA based on the info in the PassPorter guidebook. We did request late seating though. Our family is closer to being night owls than early birds, though we did book the 10:00 am shuttle. I don't think we'll have a problem getting up and going that morning. :teeth:

Great Job RClarkofNC!!! I never get tired of the horn!!! Even more beautiful when we set sail!!!

Coleen, you are good.
I've got 7 dresses (only 2 are dressy and the others very casual), 10 tops
9 shorts/skorts
sandals, tennis shoes, 2 dress sandals, water shoes
2 bathing suits
coverup (on one of the island, you can not walk around in a
bathing suit)
sweater (definitely!!!)
2 pj's
And the entire house for "just in case"

Lorie

What do you think for a meet and greet for everyone so that those who can not get to the port for the 11:15 meet.

I was thinking maybe Sunday in the Promenade Lounge. It is usually very quiet, large and very open. It is not enclosed. Maybe around 1???

What do you all think?

I know, I know...I like to plan!!! It's better than packing!!

Lorie

Wow Lorie. And I thought I was packing a lot. Don't forget undergarments such as slips, hose, etc. if needed. My packing list is somewhere between Lorie and colcol2.
Thanks RClark for the spreadsheet. Great packing tool.

:wave2:
Cathy

Hi again to all. I have a question concerning the Radisson shuttle. We called and made reservations for the 10:00 shuttle, and they said they had room, even though it was just last week that we did this, so I am hoping this proves to be correct. Is there a fee for the shuttle, and, if so, how much? I read elsewhere that there IS a fee for the Ron J. shuttle.
Barbara and Lori-sent Barbara a pm!!
RClark-love your website and music, would love to download the spreadsheet, but it said I need a program that is not on my computer. I guess I will have to get my son to show me what to do later.

Ok, so much for wishful thinking of only 3 suitcases!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I made it in 6 suitcases and 3 carryons!!! I don't think I can buy any souveners(sp. I'm too tired from packing). I guess that means my budget just got a little smaller. Well, I could always find something disposable, like a few extra konk koolers!!! Or just something very small, but more expensive!! Sure!!!!

I've got about 90% done. How is everyone else doing??

Barbara, you leave on Thurs. don't you?

Lorie

Sorry Guys, just found the thread. (Thanks, Mom2Belle&PeterPan)

We'll be on the 6/12 along with DW, DD (12), DS (7) & DD (20 mo.).

WE CAN NOT WAIT! SEE Y'ALL THERE!

DWD

Lorie - you'd better take a rest and dream of sitting in the sun with a Konk Cooler after all your packing, lol!

chinamom3, we have a rental car, so I do not know about the shuttle fee...as I recall, they were changing the policy. Perhaps someone else will pop in soon to give you the current info.

Lorie - we'd love to come at 1p.m. on Sunday. Are there generally any activities for the kiddos that they'd hate to miss that time while we're at sea? That's my only concern. Guess we could always meet without the kids.

Bet Nala had a wonderful wedding day yesterday!

Yes Lorie, we leave on Thursday from our home to to go to LAX at 3:30 a.m.!!!!!!! That's how much time we'll need to drive (just in case there is traffic, ya' never know here), park the car, take the shuttle to the airport, then check in 2 hours in advance. Brian (dh) always ends up having to take off his shoes going through security, don't know why, but our kids get a kick out of it!

I'm worried I'm not going to get everything done...I still have reports for the end-of-the-school year to write. I've been doing trip stuff instead, much more fun!

Hello to everyone else!

Barbara

NALA....
Just found this thread and noticed that you are at AKL before our cruise. We are also at AKL from late Tue. til Sat. We'll look for your bride & groom ears!

You'll notice us, we'll have on tropical wear and our three kids will have on Disney ears and pin lanyards.....wait, maybe we won't stand out after all!

DWD

Chinamom.....

The Magic could stand a few more Georgians, don't you think? Where are y'all (had to throw it in for our friends up north!) from?

Welcome DWD!!! Have a safe trip!!!

Barbara, I don't envy you at all leaving at 3:30am for the airport.
We leave for the airport around 7am Friday. We'll be at Cocoa Beach around 1.

I'm not sure what all will be going on Sunday around 1, but I'm sure our kids will all have deserted us by then anyhow!!

Ok, I know how you will be able to figure out who I am at the terminal. I'll be the one with the eyore shoes, the pooh backpack, a red mickey bag, a mickey necklace and a pooh watch. I won't be bringing my pooh car mats, so I hope that doesn't make it too difficult!!

Ok, I'm a little disney crazy, but remember I work with about 800 kids in grades k-12 and I have a teenage son!!! I have to regress a little!!

Barbara, 3 days to get everything done. AHHHHHHH!

Lorie

Glad to see that Georgia will be well represented! We will be sailing with y'all on the 12th. We ( me, DH, DS (8) and DD (10) are located in Suwanee, GA. We are leaving Thursday to drive to WDW to spend Friday in the parks.

DisneyWorldDad - I noticed from your tag line that you are a Buffett Fan - awesome!!! :D

Yes, near Lake Lanier - Above Alpharetta.

chinamom3 .....

My daughter (12) is dying to make some friends aboard the ship. Do you have anyone in your party near her age? We are going to try to get her in the teen club, if there is space.

pittcrew ....

Yes, I am a pirate - 200 years too late. It takes a die hard Buffett fan to recognize the lyrics in my tag line.

DWD

:bride: :groom:

Everything was perfect! Now can't wait for AKL and DCL!

If someone can tell me how to post pics, I will. Friends took lots of digital pics.

Disneydad-Maybe we'll see you in the hot tub! That's how we plan to spend our evenings. We're Sarah and Keith from NYC!

Lorie, I can't wait to meet you, I'll be wearing a red Mickey Mouse t-shirt and family birthstone Mickey necklace. I love your spirit!!! Dd will be in a Mickey/Minnie outfit too. Ds - no! Probably will be basketball in nature. :) Dh, not sure yet! Have a safe trip, you'll be there at a great time on Friday! Enjoy your beach hotel, you will love your walks!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NALA (Sarah) & KEITH!!! Don't know how to post photos, perhaps hometech99 will be stopping by. Will love to see your photos! Have fun at the AKL, DWD & family too! Safe trip to you and yours.

Cathy, how are you all doing?! When do you arrive? (forgive my memory)

Welcome pittcrew and family! We have a ds age 13 and a dd age 9. Hope our paths will cross!

Glad to have you Georgians with us! I've always been partial to the south, even being a native Southern Californian. (Please don't hold that against us, lol! There's also alot of good here, you just hear about the bad. ;) )

YAHOO, doing the "Can't wait for this Disney Vacation Dance!!!"

Barbara

:jumping1: :flower: :thewave:

Congratulations Sarah and Keith!!!

Welcome to Pittcrew!

Barbara, my ds will not be partaking in the disney festive clothing either. But so far, he and dh will be wearing matching tropical shirts. We'll see if he remembers he agreed to that!!

But if you want to make sure you find your fellow disers, wear something LIME GREEN!!!!! I'm not sure how that color became the disboard color, perhaps it is because no one else would be wearing it.

I found a lime green bathing suit for my ds, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wear it, so I got him bright orange. He'll be easy to spot on a beach.

Lorie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter