OMG! I am OBSESSED with DisBoards! Ahh - Support Group needed...

Is it obsession when you go shopping and you look at something and you think "this would be great for WDW" or "will these shoes be comfortable to wear all day in WDW?" or "this would be perfect for our dinner at the California Grill!". :rotfl: Then I come back home and check all of my subscribed threads and see what is going on...AGAIN..My friends think that I am crazy because I quote the Dis about everything, not just Disney stuff. I am always saying that "I read on the DIS....."

Ok, so I have found that The Dis has a Facebook page!!! :coffee: How exciting is that?? Anyone else on here a Facebook person?? I am and I found a few different site dedictaed to us Disney Addicts!! Its fun to look at all the pictures everyone has posted!! Makes me want to go back so badly!!! Not this year, next or the year after. I still like hanging out here with you all though!! :thumbsup2

Ok, so I have found that The Dis has a Facebook page!!! :coffee: How exciting is that?? Anyone else on here a Facebook person?? I am and I found a few different site dedictaed to us Disney Addicts!! Its fun to look at all the pictures everyone has posted!! Makes me want to go back so badly!!! Not this year, next or the year after. I still like hanging out here with you all though!! :thumbsup2

I am on facebook! And we also just booked for December at the Poly!!! We got an even greater rate from our travel agent and my dad and grandmother can get the military tickets for a most of our group so we are saving a bundle! I haven't been on as much since it just seemed like everything was getting dragged out, but now we're booked and my DIS obsession can kick back in. :cool1: (Although I must admit I am also quite addicted to facebook now too!)

And yes I totally look at stuff and think that would be great for WDW even when I don't have a trip planned! :rotfl:

How is everyone?

I am on facebook! And we also just booked for December at the Poly!!! We got an even greater rate from our travel agent and my dad and grandmother can get the military tickets for a most of our group so we are saving a bundle! I haven't been on as much since it just seemed like everything was getting dragged out, but now we're booked and my DIS obsession can kick back in. :cool1: (Although I must admit I am also quite addicted to facebook now too!)

And yes I totally look at stuff and think that would be great for WDW even when I don't have a trip planned! :rotfl:

How is everyone?

I too am addicted to FB and Dis. My wife says I am having an affair with them lol. I never thought I would be Disney Fanatic, but I so am.

I too am addicted to FB and Dis. My wife says I am having an affair with them lol. I never thought I would be Disney Fanatic, but I so am.

Welcome to our crazy bunch! Funny how the addiction sneaks up on ya and by the time you realize what's happened...you're in too deep! :rotfl:

Hi Yall! Count me in too.:rotfl2: I have always been crazy about Disney but this site is addictive. :lmao: Now that we are about to book our trip for Oct, I can't get enough.

I just LOVE it!! :love:

Hey eveyone!! WHats new out there with all my fellow Dis-Addicts?? I feel my dis-addiction kicking into high gear, although my new obsession is with facebook!!! LOL Its always something. We are on vacation this week from school and I have a list of things to accomplish - needless to say between here and facebook, i am waaay behind!! I wanted to pop in and see what new with everyone. :rotfl:

:surfweb: Our winter has been pretty lousy - DH closed his business and went back to work for someone else. HE is not making as much money as before but we are thankful he has a job.... I was hoping to get back to WDW in 2011 and think I need to start saving saving now and rethinking our hotel plans and budget... :confused3

:rolleyes1 Things could change a lot between then and now, but its def something a lot of people are dealing with for sure. DH said t one point that WDW might not happen at all - I almost fell over. I would gladly reduce from Delux or Moderate to a value if it meant getting back to see the mouse!! DH and I may try to slip away for a few days by ourself sans kids for a little R&R. Not to WDW but The Keys maybe. Its been an emotional year and we need some time to relaxe and recharge...:rolleyes:

Thats all I have for now... I just put on Disradio so I can listen while I clean my kids rooms - which are disaster areas.... DS9 and DS6 are skiing today so it gives me a great opportunity to weed out their crap and toys and organize. GOtta run!! :thumbsup2 :cool2: Looking forward to hearing from everyone out there!! :wave2:

Ugh I am so addicted and it's not a good thing because I feel like I can't get anything done! Haha!
My trip is 73 days away and I will be on here everyday up until (and probably after) that point.

Its just so bad! I have been planning since my last vacation (May 08) for this vacation May 09....just crazy I swear.

I am always planning whether I have a trip to plan or not!

Grendalynn, did you join the DIS facebook group? Sorry to hear about the money situation. Like you said, I am just thankful dh still has a job.

Fortunately our December trip is still on!

My next one is 32 days away, and the next is in June. I am constantly checking the hours and touringplans.com and rethinking my adrs. My suitcase
is partially packed for the first trip, and I have pages and pages of lists.:goodvibes
Yes, my name is lvswl and I am a DIS addict, oh..and I am proud of it!!!!!

My next one is 32 days away, and the next is in June. I am constantly checking the hours and touringplans.com and rethinking my adrs. My suitcase
is partially packed for the first trip, and I have pages and pages of lists.:goodvibes
Yes, my name is lvswl and I am a DIS addict, oh..and I am proud of it!!!!!

Own your addiction!:rotfl:

I am always planning whether I have a trip to plan or not!

Grendalynn, did you join the DIS facebook group? Sorry to hear about the money situation. Like you said, I am just thankful dh still has a job.

Fortunately our December trip is still on!

I did join the faebook group!! DId you?? Besides The Dis, thats my other obsession - DH can handle the WDW part of it, he is not a big fan of my fb obsession!! :rotfl:

Yes. It certainly makes you look at things differently. We are not struggling by any means, more watching what we spend more closely and on what! With the addition to my work schedulethat I made this Fall, we are only a little bit off from what we were making before. Its just that reality check that we all need from time to time. When things come back around we will be looking ath things differently for sure! And as I always say,"It could always be worse!"

Own your addiction!:rotfl:

I own mine - Darn right!! i am a self-professed Disney addict, snob, know it all, you name it! Anything DIsney and I am adddicted to it!! Even as a ring tone on my cell phone!!

I did join the faebook group!! DId you?? Besides The Dis, thats my other obsession - DH can handle the WDW part of it, he is not a big fan of my fb obsession!! :rotfl:

Yes. It certainly makes you look at things differently. We are not struggling by any means, more watching what we spend more closely and on what! With the addition to my work schedulethat I made this Fall, we are only a little bit off from what we were making before. Its just that reality check that we all need from time to time. When things come back around we will be looking ath things differently for sure! And as I always say,"It could always be worse!"

I own mine - Darn right!! i am a self-professed Disney addict, snob, know it all, you name it! Anything DIsney and I am adddicted to it!! Even as a ring tone on my cell phone!!

I became a fan of the DIS on fb, yeah. DH made fun of my FB obsession...until he got his own page! ;)

Hello,my name is Shelly and I'm addicted to the DIS. :lmao: I have been on here everyday since I discovered it. We're going to WDW the last week of May. It can't get here soon enough! I have to remember to concentrate on the day to day stuff, like :laundy: .

Now I have a new thread to check out! :rotfl2:

I'm an absolute DIS board junkie.......I'm on this pretty much every day and love it!!! We've been to Disney a million times it seems and I still learn new things everytime I plan a trip............94 more days til our next visit:yay: :woohoo: AKV here we come!

Hello,my name is Shelly and I'm addicted to the DIS. :lmao: I have been on here everyday since I discovered it. We're going to WDW the last week of May. It can't get here soon enough! I have to remember to concentrate on the day to day stuff, like :laundy: .

Now I have a new thread to check out! :rotfl2:

I'm an absolute DIS board junkie.......I'm on this pretty much every day and love it!!! We've been to Disney a million times it seems and I still learn new things everytime I plan a trip............94 more days til our next visit:yay: :woohoo: AKV here we come!

Welcome! Yes we will completely help distract you from laundry. We are very anti-laundry here!

Congrats on both your upcoming trips! December seems soooo far away...

:welcome: Shelly & DISHUD!! This is a great place to be if you are a Disney Nut, Dis-addict or however you want to sugar coat it!! We are all in the same boat here and could imagine worse things to be addicted to!

Welcome! Yes we will completely help distract you from laundry. We are very anti-laundry here!

Congrats on both your upcoming trips! December seems soooo far away...
Oh My! Let me just tell you how my laundry situation is... Its all done, BUT I have piles and piles, piled everywhere!! I guess I am progressing, but if its not dirty laundry over taking my house, its clean! AHH!! Where the heck is that Laundry Fairy anyway?? She TOTALLY skipped my house!! ;)

Whatelse is new out there fellow addicts?? My obsession is in high spped these days - I am thinking back to last year at this time when I was packing, preparing and finalizing our April 1-9/08 trip.... Now its a year later and I am not sure when we will be going back.. We are shooting for April 0f 2011... so far away but really not THAT far away!! I have been scoping fake trips, what it would cost to stay here or there with the kids ages for that time period... Maybe its because I am soooo done with Winter and want to go some place warm and sunny soooo badly!! :eek:

I'm glad to know I am not alone. i cannot get enough of this board. My children are over it though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter