Taste of Flower and Garden Festival announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing is looking much more varied than I anticipated. I am pleased to see several options less than 5 or 6 dollars. I am certainly stunned out the obvious outlier on my list- the arancini from Primavera Kitchen for $12!
Also I am noticing the Disney dining plan icon for several of the items.....foreshadowing that it may be returning?!

Pricing is looking much more varied than I anticipated. I am pleased to see several options less than 5 or 6 dollars. I am certainly stunned out the obvious outlier on my list- the arancini from Primavera Kitchen for $12!
Also I am noticing the Disney dining plan icon for several of the items.....foreshadowing that it may be returning?!
DFB said it’s been on all the menus since the pandemic began and they don’t think it means anything. 😞

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if the cotton candy dude is back in China? The one who makes the crazy sculptures out of cotton candy? I know he's normally there for Flower and Garden and I am so hoping he's back again this season!

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if the cotton candy dude is back in China? The one who makes the crazy sculptures out of cotton candy? I know he's normally there for Flower and Garden and I am so hoping he's back again this season!
I wish he was and I have no first hand knowledge, but I'm pretty sure they're not doing it this yr.

I was so hoping he would be there too. :(

Garden Graze question... I'm down with most of the items, but I'm not into potato pancakes with applesauce. However, I totally want to try the pretzel bread at Bauernmarkt. Can I get my passport stamped if I purchase something at the booth, just not the item listed or are they strict about that?

My husband and I went to Epcot on Tues night to experience the outdoor kitchens and they were closed - I think we got there around 5:30pm and the park was closing at 7pm - we'd like to go tonight - does anyone know where the hours of the outdoor kitchens is posted?

My husband and I went to Epcot on Tues night to experience the outdoor kitchens and they were closed - I think we got there around 5:30pm and the park was closing at 7pm - we'd like to go tonight - does anyone know where the hours of the outdoor kitchens is posted?
The festival started Wednesday so that's why booths were closed Tuesday night. I heard they stay open til closing time.

We went to the festival yesterday! I love this time of year at Epcot, so beautiful! We were short on time, visiting the park after a drive by birthday party. But we made it through the entire World Showcase taking photos and sampling food. Next time back to Epcot, we have a list of foods we want to try.

We went to the festival yesterday! I love this time of year at Epcot, so beautiful! We were short on time, visiting the park after a drive by birthday party. But we made it through the entire World Showcase taking photos and sampling food. Next time back to Epcot, we have a list of foods we want to try.

What were some of your favorites? I watched DFB but I am interested in other people's opinions!

What were some of your favorites? I watched DFB but I am interested in other people's opinions!

The citrus shortcake was our favorite so far! They are much smaller than the photos show. It was our first time eating a flower.

We had Duck Confit that was more salty than expected, but was really good and the veggies with it and carrot purée were spot on! Would definitely get it again.

The onion soup was good, but I don’t think I’d get it again.

That was all we tried. Just went for dinner time and those were quite filling.

We were at Epcot yesterday for the Flower & Garden show. We saw almost everything during the day until the crowds and lines were just too much for us. We went to our hotel and returned after dark about 8pm. They did not light up the topiaries or garden areas (to my disappointment) but the food booths were still going. I bought a lot of orange bird items. It was a wonderful day there. I would think this week would be a great time to go before the Spring Break crowd kicks in next week.

I'm so excited, we will be visiting the festival on April 26 for the first time ever! We are typically Christmas Disney people - but I just needed a quick trip to hold me over. I took a quick look through the menus, and while I am not an adventurous eater by any means - this is what I am most excited for!

Savory
Toasted Pretzel Bread
Crispy Pork Belly
Lavender Honey Chicken Flatbread
Taco Vampiro
House Made Cheese Wontons
Street Corn

Sweet
Warm Cheese Strudel
Citrus Shortcake
Beignet Caramélisé
Frushi
Honey Mascarpone Cheesecake
Griddle Maple Poundcake
Popsicle Trio
Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites

I'm also really excited for the Orange Bird souvenir sipper. The orange/lemon smoothie doesn't excite me too much, but that sipper is too cute! On first glance at the menus, I was super excited about the avocado toast - until I came to the realization that I don't like one single thing that is on it, starting at avocado (which is right in the name). :P I was just so taken by the photo, but I am going to have to skip that. Anyway, I literally cannot wait!

I'm also really excited for the Orange Bird souvenir sipper. The orange/lemon smoothie doesn't excite me too much, but that sipper is too cute! On first glance at the menus, I was super excited about the avocado toast - until I came to the realization that I don't like one single thing that is on it, starting at avocado (which is right in the name). :P I was just so taken by the photo, but I am going to have to skip that. Anyway, I literally cannot wait!
Quick tip about the orange bird sipper, when I got it a couple years ago I was able to get the drink in a separate cup so I didn’t have to carry around a sticky sipper all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter