DIS petition to save the Adventurers Club

More Stores!!! ARG!!!:eek: :eek: I do not go on vacation to SHOP!!! I enjoy walking around PI and going into the Adventureres Club to relax/have conversation/and enjoy a drink ( one or two)and be entertained! 8 Trax was a place to go into and listen to REALLY GOOD 70's music!! ( Fleetwood Mac, Peter Frampton, Eagles, David Bowie, even DISCO, ) I grew up in the 70's so it is a bit nostolgic for me when I walk into the club.We really enjoyed the improv and the audience participation @ the COMEDY CLUB. Both my boys came with us and enjoyed/laughed :rotfl: :rotfl: at all the shows. I do agree that PI became a hangout for locals and became outdated but Disney should KEEP/MOVE the COMEDY CLUB,ADVENTURES CLUB to other locations. Anyone feel the same??

All of these people do:

http://www.petitiononline.com/wdwaclub/petition.html

I've merged this thread into the 'save the a/c' club thread.

I've merged this thread into the 'save the a/c' club thread.

It's not surprising to see so many threads, people really seem to love the place.

There are over 1600 signatures on the petition just from the past 2 days.

signed, and forwarded the the site to several PAP friends/family. and this is what I wrote in the site...

Shame on Disney! It is a great club, and has no equal. Move it if you must.
And a "Round of Golf" for us with PAPs? Joy.NOT! Will Disney provide the clubs? Golf Lessons? Have a French Maid deliver drinks? Will the golf course be open AT NIGHT? This is one more reason we are considering NOT renewing the 9 Prem. Ann. Passes. And instead of trying to talk friends and familiy into getting a PAP I am now telling them it is NOT WORTH the extra cost.

Ok, it doesn't read as well as I would like... when I get peeved my dislexia really kicks in!

As you all are aware WDW is closing all 6 clubs at Pleasure Island. A large group of us are doing all we can to save one club inparticular: The Adventurer's Club. The club is unique, family friendly and is an experience everyone should have! There are petitions that have been started to try to persuade them not to close the Adv Club. please take the time to sign and then pass along to your friends! help us save the best attraction on property

petitiononline.com/wdwadvcl/petition.html

As you all are aware WDW is closing all 6 clubs at Pleasure Island. A large group of us are doing all we can to save one club inparticular: The Adventurer's Club. The club is unique, family friendly and is an experience everyone should have! There are petitions that have been started to try to persuade them not to close the Adv Club. please take the time to sign and then pass along to your friends! help us save the best attraction on property

petitiononline.com/wdwadvcl/petition.html

Just so ya'll know, this is a different petition than the one we started Friday. I've gotten several questions about it because people are wondering where all the signatures went. lol Not sure why we need 2 of the same thing though :confused:

Our link is....

http://www.petitiononline/wdwaclub

Oh that's awesome, thanks! Any web designers want to make us a cool starting page with info about the club??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter