federal tax return

Mine was originally 2/28, and then changed to 2/22 as well. I filed my boyfriend's the same day, and his is still the 28th ... Mine is worth more, and has more "audit able" things on it (child tax credit, and such) ... his is just a regular 1040ez. I thought that was strange.

I e filed on feb 6. The wmr site said we would get our money on the 28th. I just checked my acct and it was deposited today. It's so weird how unpredictable refunds are this year!

I am in the same boat as a lot of you guys here. Our taxes where done on 2/2 and I am still waiting for our refund. I have no idea when they are coming because WMR never seems to work for me. I e-mailed my accountant today to see if he at least has an idea of when it should be deposited. The kicker here is my best friend and I both use the same person and both had our taxes done on the same day. They already received their DD on Tuesday. I am starting to worry something went wrong with our return!:confused3

You're not alone. We efiled on 2/2 also and WMR isn't working for us either. SO frustrated!

WMR finally gave me a refund date on Tuesday of 2/28 but today it says 2/22...I'm not holding my breath

Mine is showing up now too, with a refund date of 3/13... a full month later than the refund chart! :headache:

Last week it finally gave my the date of 2-28. Now the site is giving me the deposite date of 2-23.

Well I just posted that mine was 2-28, but I checked it just now and it's changed it to 2-22! Yay!

When I checked on Thursday it said 02/27/2012. Then, I checked on Friday and it said that it was going to be deposited on Wednesday the 22nd.

So, another one for the 22nd of February. LOL!!:cool1:

just checked WMR again, and now it says "Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on February 24, 2012." that's my birthday! YAY! :banana:

Add me to the list :) Accepted on 2/26 for deposit on 2/15. Suddenly went into holding, stating, "is being processed, should deposit within 6 weeks" yadda yadda. On thursday last week it switched to 2/27, and now it's saying 2/23.

Although the funny thing is that I just found out I have to file a corrected return. The people I do contract work for are consistently terribly late sending out the 1099's. So I've always just tracked my own income and filed before it arrives. When the 1099 arrived, it turns out I counted my last paycheck of 2010 as 2011 income...in essence, filed with more income than I really made. So now I have to refile, and should be getting about $100 more back. Let's see just how long THIS takes ;)

Although the funny thing is that I just found out I have to file a corrected return. The people I do contract work for are consistently terribly late sending out the 1099's. So I've always just tracked my own income and filed before it arrives. When the 1099 arrived, it turns out I counted my last paycheck of 2010 as 2011 income...in essence, filed with more income than I really made. So now I have to refile, and should be getting about $100 more back. Let's see just how long THIS takes ;)

I'm in the same boat. A contractor DH does some work for called us yesterday to let us know his 1099 for last year will be mailed out tomorrow. :headache: It won't effect our refund amount because I keep track of his income to the penny, but I still have to file the amended return. TurboTax advises not sending the amendment until after the original return is processed, though, so there's no hurry. :rolleyes:.

I'm going to ask something I am 99.99% sure has been asked but I can't find it. Is this the first year that DDs are deposited ANY day of the week? In previous years wasn't it only on Friday?

I filed and was accepted on 2/1. Originally WMR said Feb 21st. Then it changed to the 14th which came and went without a deposit. I just checked it a little while ago and it said it will be deposited on 2/23. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter